bobsen

Jul 21, 2017
no, no and no.
You can't tell me Tonks wouldn't be into beast-transformations.
Probably will be a no, but are there any plans to add more characters? Ginny Weasly or Professor McGonagall would be cool, but I know the other characters need more work.
Ginny - sure!
McGonagall? eEeew!!

On an aside note, I think I heard they were redrawing astoria (for the 2nd time)? Or was that Luna? Is Astoria supposed to be a loli ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You can't tell me Tonks wouldn't be into beast-transformations.

On an aside note, I think I heard they were redrawing astoria (for the 2nd time)? Or was that Luna? Is Astoria supposed to be a loli ?
maybe but players prolly wouldn't.

luna gets updated model, astoria got it a while ago.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Good game but awfully slow.
I can't get her pass lvl3 in Whoring for some reason, anyone know why?
I have made her do the public things which are available.
I don't want to cheat either.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Good game but awfully slow.
I can't get her pass lvl3 in Whoring for some reason, anyone know why?
I have made her do the public things which are available.
I don't want to cheat either.
lvl her up. summon->talk->level up.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
lvl her up. summon->talk->level up.
also the tutoring at night.
oh and keep it balanced or you lock yourself out of the public branch; one day private stuff one day public stuff, some around that, works.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
also the tutoring at night.
oh and keep it balanced or you lock yourself out of the public branch; one day private stuff one day public stuff, some around that, works.
Thanks to both of you, but this locked me out of the other tier1 actions, such as grouping and stuff. That's wasn't to happen I hoped. Isn't there another way, or aren't I supposed to see all actions in each tier?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks to both of you, but this locked me out of the other tier1 actions, such as grouping and stuff. That's wasn't to happen I hoped. Isn't there another way, or aren't I supposed to see all actions in each tier?
lvling up "resets" favors and unlocks higher tiers.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
The trick is to do all the current level activities that you want, both public and private, before you level up. And if you want both public and private you also need to keep a balance between them. I did not experience it myself but I've read that advancing too far ahead with one eventually locks you out of the other.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
The trick is to do all the current level activities that you want, both public and private, before you level up. And if you want both public and private you also need to keep a balance between them. I did not experience it myself but I've read that advancing too far ahead with one eventually locks you out of the other.
Ah! That what I probably did wrong then because I maxed out the top 2 then she refused to touch me, even tho' I gave her chocolate and a lollipop, WTF!

quorkboy It still doesn't work as I expect :(
WT_Silver1.jpg
How can I proceed with the others?
She even refuses such a lame thing as dancing.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't think she gets locked out of priv. favors if advances too far on public.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Could be that it's only public favours that get locked. I got all of them so I'm only going on what others said.

t727 If you can't proceed further on the current level it usually means that you need to complete other (non-favour) scenes or give her the right gifts before she will agree. I can't tell you more than that because I didn't keep notes on everything I did and I completed the current version of the game a while back.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes