cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do you know why? That seems quite a loss (especially the big breasts).
they changed artstyle since couldn't get anyone to draw art with same style as orig. wt. it's explained fully somewhere on this thread.

cho getting fucked (same was shown as 3some with luna and hermione) would be nice but doubt it happens for a few versions.

Reactions: Stripes001

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Judging from the update log, and release times it looks to me like development has slowed down to a complete stop with the exception of new clothing items. Which would be a shame. To people who have been following this game, am i wrong in my assesment?
My answer would be no but given I am actively working on the project my opinion is biased, so I'll let you be the judge of that.

You can track the changes being made to the game live by visiting our github page and selecting one of the active branches. So far we're 194 commits ahead of the latest public version, 2,395 modified files, and 20k+ additions and deletions.

We are constantly working on new assets and additions for the game, but we cannot show all of them, otherwise there wouldn't be anything left to explore in the game.

Could we be working faster? Surely, but we think the quality would suffer if that were the case, and we want to provide you the best experience possible with the least amount of bugs, issues and oversights, and that takes time.

I hope that clarifies the status of the project, but if you have any questions I can try answering them.

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Judging from the update log, and release times it looks to me like development has slowed down to a complete stop with the exception of new clothing items. Which would be a shame. To people who have been following this game, am i wrong in my assesment?
judging by what i've seen here in the last few updates, it really does look like turning into a dress-up game, aside from earlier content you may already know. the adding of clothes, now hair styles/color change and so on, may lead to that imperssion. thus far, the added amount of new content compared to the amount of clothes, kept shrinking over time. me, i still don't use the cloth scheduler whatever it named, at all. i find one thing, dress that, done. no need for all the cosplay whatever outfits. 3 different which can be however partially undressed, per girl, would be way enough.
but maybe the 1.40 does have new content to a high degree, that would be nice.

p.s. irl i prefer my woman rather undressed when it comes to hm, lewd content.

wordboy81

Jan 2, 2021
so any help here i want to start a new game from scratch but i cant seem to delete my saved files the clothes and achievements are still there i even redownloaded the game sorry for my whack spelling hoe do i start anew also they should add the girls with but plugs in ....im just saying but the help would be awesome

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so any help here i want to start a new game from scratch but i cant seem to delete my saved files the clothes and achievements are still there i even redownloaded the game sorry for my whack spelling hoe do i start anew also they should add the girls with but plugs in ....im just saying but the help would be awesome
windows: delete wt-silver folder(s) under \appdata\roaming\renpy.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
oh yea? then why she gets angry?
At first, sure, and she may even say no, but eventually she gives in and she does learn to love it -- that's the point. I would not enjoy the game if she was literally forced to do things (like some games here). She gives in, little by little, and by the end, she's practically begging to do more.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
any updates on when the next update will be out?
when it's ready. march is planned but we'll see.

At first, sure, and she may even say no, but eventually she gives in and she does learn to love it -- that's the point. I would not enjoy the game if she was literally forced to do things (like some games here). She gives in, little by little, and by the end, she's practically begging to do more.
true that.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
true that.
It's one of the reasons I like this game and Star Channel better than Princess Trainer. In PT, you force her to go to classes which basically beat the rebellion out of her and teach her to be subservient. In the newer games, they decide for themselves to do these things. They could always say no, but the temptation of whatever bribe Genie is offering is too much to deny, and then of course they learn to love doing it.

To me, that's much sexier than forcing someone to do something, because it's clear that the desire was within her the whole time.

And it's why I really don't like a lot of other "trainer" games. And why I am so glad that Witch Trainer Silver changed the whole subplot where you used a spell to force Susan Bones to do things against her will. It's still there a bit, but it's also made clear that she loves it.

Consent is sexy.

Reactions: ubrus and splamo

SeanCages

Jul 25, 2017
My answer would be no but given I am actively working on the project my opinion is biased, so I'll let you be the judge of that.

You can track the changes being made to the game live by visiting our github page and selecting one of the active branches. So far we're 194 commits ahead of the latest public version, 2,395 modified files, and 20k+ additions and deletions.

We are constantly working on new assets and additions for the game, but we cannot show all of them, otherwise there wouldn't be anything left to explore in the game.

Could we be working faster? Surely, but we think the quality would suffer if that were the case, and we want to provide you the best experience possible with the least amount of bugs, issues and oversights, and that takes time.

I hope that clarifies the status of the project, but if you have any questions I can try answering them.
I'm not sure if these are the kind of questions you are looking for, but I have been a Patreon of yours for a bit, but also found progress slow and not every update satisfying, although I love the art and the vision, especially the last thing. It's not altering what made WT great, it's just making it so much better.

But is it hard to have someone draw more CGs to include in every update so eventually most scenes have CGs as well. It seems to be programming and redesigning is the biggest part in all of this, and while every loves the fact you have 200 commits, 2400 modified files etc, it's not something we can jack off to. If every update at like 2 CGs and every now and then a new Mirror of Erised story, so the jacking off would be guaranteed, I'd think people would be more satisfied. The dressing up part just isn't that hot, it's doesn't have the atmosphere.

Reactions: Jarul

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Tizio95

for starters put that error log behind spoilers tag and then answer this: are you trying to use pre-1.39.x saves?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes