Nate Kirk

Nov 19, 2017
anyone else have the bug where the robe always stays on? i cant take it off for some reason, cant even access the outfit manager because the game crashes

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
I'm not sure if these are the kind of questions you are looking for, but I have been a Patreon of yours for a bit, but also found progress slow and not every update satisfying, although I love the art and the vision, especially the last thing. It's not altering what made WT great, it's just making it so much better.

But is it hard to have someone draw more CGs to include in every update so eventually most scenes have CGs as well. It seems to be programming and redesigning is the biggest part in all of this, and while every loves the fact you have 200 commits, 2400 modified files etc, it's not something we can jack off to. If every update at like 2 CGs and every now and then a new Mirror of Erised story, so the jacking off would be guaranteed, I'd think people would be more satisfied. The dressing up part just isn't that hot, it's doesn't have the atmosphere.
I personally love the addition of more outfits and accessories. Granted, there's a lot of them I don't care for, but being able to modify their dress makes things way hotter for me. But I agree with your main point, give us more guarenteed jacking material and we'll all be happier.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
as long as they aren't finished with optimizing the core etc of the game and addons, it's unlikely that the old saves from previous work flawless. references you may have in old saves, are not pointing to the changed adresses in the new code. things may have gotten renamed. scripts may have been altered to work better and things may be completely missing while the old save tells the game that thing is there.. it's not. it's as if you move your fridge to the cellar and still expect to have cooled food in the kitchen.

Reactions: Stripes001
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes