erbk

Apr 11, 2020
guys,any tips to get all ending in book" My dear waifu"?
All first choices, second run all second choices, third run all third choices. Harem run: 6 first, 6 second, 6 third. Random run: just pick anything else but do not balance it out, like 1 1 2, 1 2 1 etc.

Reactions: Silito13

kyodash

Feb 10, 2018
All first choices, second run all second choices, third run all third choices. Harem run: 6 first, 6 second, 6 third. Random run: just pick anything else but do not balance it out, like 1 1 2, 1 2 1 etc.
ok thanks

And how i can"Grope her"? even i use cheat to make Whoring max still not work,if i use-Level up- all heart turn gray :(
screenshot0005.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is no actual ending besides genie going back to akrabah. staying in school just continues things.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Judging from the update log, and release times it looks to me like development has slowed down to a complete stop with the exception of new clothing items. Which would be a shame. To people who have been following this game, am i wrong in my assesment?

Reactions: Jarul

mouton

Jul 8, 2017
Judging from the update log, and release times it looks to me like development has slowed down to a complete stop with the exception of new clothing items. Which would be a shame. To people who have been following this game, am i wrong in my assesment?
According to their patreon latest update you are mistaken :

Greetings!
Here's our progress report for February.

Implementation of a new CG system has begun and we're planning to add most of our already drawn CG art into the game throughout March, to be ready for the 1.40 release.
We're also toying with the idea of allowing the player's choice of hair colour when possible.

We're also in the process of updating Luna's sprite with our new art, including expressions, outfits, and a new set of school clothing which we'll share a public preview of very soon.

Additionally, Wardrobe Outfit chats have been written and implemented for Hermione. So now when you load one of the default outfits you'll get various responses and reactions depending on her corruption level.

Those are all the progress updates we can give you today. Expect more exciting news and previews in the next month.
1.40 is shaping up to be our biggest update yet, with new art, content, and other additions being added and updated throughout the game, so thank you for being patient.

Team Silver

ding dong

Nov 26, 2017
According to their patreon latest update you are mistaken :

Greetings!
Here's our progress report for February.

Implementation of a new CG system has begun and we're planning to add most of our already drawn CG art into the game throughout March, to be ready for the 1.40 release.
We're also toying with the idea of allowing the player's choice of hair colour when possible.

We're also in the process of updating Luna's sprite with our new art, including expressions, outfits, and a new set of school clothing which we'll share a public preview of very soon.

Additionally, Wardrobe Outfit chats have been written and implemented for Hermione. So now when you load one of the default outfits you'll get various responses and reactions depending on her corruption level.

Those are all the progress updates we can give you today. Expect more exciting news and previews in the next month.
1.40 is shaping up to be our biggest update yet, with new art, content, and other additions being added and updated throughout the game, so thank you for being patient.

Team Silver
so, sometime in April. whatever, i'm good with version 1.36.2

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes