RegiZilla

Dec 17, 2018
I have one question........ last version I played Cho was about to go against Slytherin, right? and that was it, it was blocked there, now..... I read many here saying cho can give you a BJ.... is that after you beat Slytherin? if that's right, how do I do that? she stuck in a "I'm afraid of those brutes, you better find a way to beat them" or some shit, thing is I already tried talking with everyone else; and no one gives me the chance to get info or something and advance.

Did I fucked up the game or what?
If you're playing a save from beforehand, you might need to try using the debug for Cho to 'reset' her. Otherwise, a new game might fix your issue. Yes, she gives you a BJ after defeating Slytherin. You'll need to do all public favors for Cho with discovering stuff about Slytherin before training Cho on what position and clothing would fit.

Reactions: HammerJarl

HammerJarl

Oct 2, 2017
ok....

That's the issue, I already did all the public favors with Cho (they have the slytherin sign right left to them). But weirdly, she doesn't do anything else, she keeps repeating she is afraid. I even did all the personal favors (even just talking)

I guess she bugged and I have to reset her....?

Thanks for the quick answer.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If I had a dollar for each time someone asked about potions...
same, we'd have have few 100-1k bucks.

I have one question........ last version I played Cho was about to go against Slytherin, right? and that was it, it was blocked there, now..... I read many here saying cho can give you a BJ.... is that after you beat Slytherin? if that's right, how do I do that? she stuck in a "I'm afraid of those brutes, you better find a way to beat them" or some shit, thing is I already tried talking with everyone else; and no one gives me the chance to get info or something and advance.

Did I fucked up the game or what?
can't really fuck up on this game. cho's bj is after beating slytherin but to get that you need to have 1.39.x version and if you don't then happy restarting.

Haven't checked in on this in a while, can you fuck Tonks yet?
nope, maybe next version.

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
So am I crazy or at one point did they have a Christmas update from around January 2020 or December 2019 that teased a new character? I distinctively remember this, but maybe I'm just imagining it or something.
I believe there were plans to introduce Daphne Greengrass in the near future. Dunno what happened to that since I didn't lurk around just enough to know what exactly are the plans about that right now tho.

djangobello

Nov 20, 2020
Anyone has a list of console commands working for this game? Because i tried the original ones and nothing works except gold and gryffindor points.
Thanks

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
thanks for the update, appreciate it.

sooo.. the announcement shows a big up which gives us hair colour and more clothes options; and the new CG system with drawn arts which might be the final nail to the chibi coffin, which i wouldn't like.
not a word about any story progress? i really do hope they just forgot to mention it.

Reactions: haooni and AnonCope

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
thanks for the update, appreciate it.

sooo.. the announcement shows a big up which gives us hair colour and more clothes options; and the new CG system with drawn arts which might be the final nail to the chibi coffin, which i wouldn't like.
not a word about any story progress? i really do hope they just forgot to mention it.
It seems unlikely that they would forget. The developers do seem to have become rather obsessed with clothes over the last year or two, at the expense of much in the way of of additions to the story.

Reactions: haooni
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes