dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i hope they add tonks personal favor like hermione. i enjoy it. but having her talk about it. it boring. they need to add when you send them to do stuff. you will see a scene like flirt, kiss, handjob, and so on. instead of waiting until night time and have them talk about what they did.

john34404

Jul 1, 2018
Note: If one gets stuck in the game save it, completely close out the game, and then reopen it loading up that save...

For I was stuck on 18 whoring for around 4 hours not able to get out of it with saving constantly... and closing the game and loading the save fixed the problem for seemingly no reason... i suspect that the skip button or a up-scroll possibly skipped the flag being active and when reloading the loading process found that everything was done.

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
Does anybody know why my in-game screenshots look like this? I used ALT+S. Its cut off, missing colors and has these weird lines.

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
Screenshots are working fine for me.

There was some discussion of adding sepia and grayscale screenshot functions to Ren'Py at one point. I think it was never implemented because it's kind of a waste of time, but maybe they threw it in the latest versions. By default, 'S' is the screenshot key, though I think they have multiple combinations mapped for it (Alt+S, Shift+Alt+S). Try just 'S' in case you somehow have an alternative function mapped to Alt+S.

Other than that, try taking one with Alt+(Print Screen/Sys Request), and pasting into Paint or something. Just to make sure the problem is Ren'Py. I mean, it probably is, but at that point it possibly comes down to how Ren'Py implemented ScreenShot() or to whatever plugins this game is using not getting along with your system for some reason.

Reactions: yamadakun

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
Screenshots are working fine for me.

There was some discussion of adding sepia and grayscale screenshot functions to Ren'Py at one point. I think it was never implemented because it's kind of a waste of time, but maybe they threw it in the latest versions. By default, 'S' is the screenshot key, though I think they have multiple combinations mapped for it (Alt+S, Shift+Alt+S). Try just 'S' in case you somehow have an alternative function mapped to Alt+S.

Other than that, try taking one with Alt+(Print Screen/Sys Request), and pasting into Paint or something. Just to make sure the problem is Ren'Py. I mean, it probably is, but at that point it possibly comes down to how Ren'Py implemented ScreenShot() or to whatever plugins this game is using not getting along with your system for some reason.
Thanks for your reply! The problem seems to be with RenPy itself. I can use ALT+PrtScrn just fine but the other methods you mentioned give me these weird results.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for your reply! The problem seems to be with RenPy itself. I can use ALT+PrtScrn just fine but the other methods you mentioned give me these weird results.
tried just pressing s only? works fine in other renpy games.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
they got to add moaning myrtle. instead having her appear only when hermione heading to the forest. yea she a ghost. but it doesn't stop him playing with self or turning her into slut. they need to finish with cho

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what the point adding luna and susan and maybe astoria in the game. if we can't do anything with them. luna still the same. no update from her. for now we can't fuck cho, tonks, luna and susan. i hope they update soon
in future versions.

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
Well, you can do things with Luna, and Cho seems to be the main focus for now. It is a bit disappointing at this stage, though. Back in the day, these improvement projects started with a lot of hype around undoing Akabur's mistake of thinking people wanted a game that, excepting 1-2 graphical events, consisted entirely of chibis rubbing against each other, and text-based debriefings. There were a ton of false starts as teams formed, fell apart, and reformed, and several years later most have 2-3ish new graphical events and 10x the debriefings.

guleed yusuf

Mar 24, 2018
Well, you can do things with Luna, and Cho seems to be the main focus for now. It is a bit disappointing at this stage, though. Back in the day, these improvement projects started with a lot of hype around undoing Akabur's mistake of thinking people wanted a game that, excepting 1-2 graphical events, consisted entirely of chibis rubbing against each other, and text-based debriefings. There were a ton of false starts as teams formed, fell apart, and reformed, and several years later most have 2-3ish new graphical events and 10x the debriefings.
i think the biggest issue comes from the fact were getting way too manny updates that are just "outfits" which dont change much in the grand scheme of things

this could have been finished alot faster but for now we waiting for cho to be done hopefully we can get ginny

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
I just gotta throw this thought out there, after so much time spent on doind everything else, they couldn't have ATLEAST finished CG scenes for all of Hermoines scenes/events before moving on to other characters? why even give a choice between chibi and cg in the first place if the only cg in game are Akabur's old scenes

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes