ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Anyone know when is the next update? i think this precius game is dead, but no haha
Dead? It had an update two months ago... 12/17. This game doesn't update qucikly, unfortunately. But it isn't even close to some of the worst ones on this site, lol.

On another note, I really wish my 'watch thread' would update me when there is one. I missed the next to last update by months because it never bothered to tell me. It didn't tell me the last one, either. But I made a bookmark and check back every week or two.

Reactions: aybabtu64

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
On another note, I really wish my 'watch thread' would update me when there is one. I missed the next to last update by months because it never bothered to tell me. It didn't tell me the last one, either. But I made a bookmark and check back every week or two.
f95's quirks, thread becomes unwatched (sorta) weekly if doesn't post there and becomes watched after next visit on thread until next time it's "unwatched". some threads I watch but haven't posted stay watched and notified when thread gets posted.

bookmarking works unless has tens/tons of games to watch.

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
Is this one include all the content of the original witch trainer (with completed tag)?? I want to try playing it but aren't sure which one I should play..

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Is this one include all the content of the original witch trainer (with completed tag)?? I want to try playing it but aren't sure which one I should play..
the basic storyline of the original is still there, but it's changed ever so slightly to match all the added things.

Reactions: jeje33
Jan 1, 2021
I resent that, I worked with Akabur! Lol, he’s alright actually. A bit meticulous, as I only did “The Thing” parody for the sim room in Star Channel 34. I had to rewrite my script multiple times and he chewed me out more than once for my programming inexperience. But that dude legit cares about putting on a good show for fans. After working with him, I will say that he honestly isn’t slap dicking around. He works hard.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Anyone know is this game si dead?
:lepew:

Feel free to join our server for the latest news and memes.

I resent that, I worked with Akabur! Lol, he’s alright actually. A bit meticulous, as I only did “The Thing” parody for the sim room in Star Channel 34. I had to rewrite my script multiple times and he chewed me out more than once for my programming inexperience. But that dude legit cares about putting on a good show for fans. After working with him, I will say that he honestly isn’t slap dicking around. He works hard.
We have (at the moment) 4 people doing the work that Akabur does by himself, so I wholeheartedly agree.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes