cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this completes when devs run out of ideas to add into game and atm there are plenty of things to do.

as for release, this or next month.

NigelToddwhacker

Mar 24, 2021
How do I use the forbidden scroll? It doesn't appear in the gifts (or quest items) lists to give to Hermione, which a previous comment in this thread said it should? I've tried on a save both before and after the ball. I've searched and can't see anything that makes sense, it's not where it should be? There's also reference to an attic that doesn't seem to exist.

Same question about the collar. Was it removed from this version? It's not an option in the wardrobe either. Did it all go the way of the potions?

Thanks!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do I use the forbidden scroll? It doesn't appear in the gifts (or quest items) lists to give to Hermione, which a previous comment in this thread said it should? I've tried on a save both before and after the ball. I've searched and can't see anything that makes sense, it's not where it should be? There's also reference to an attic that doesn't seem to exist.

Same question about the collar. Was it removed from this version? It's not an option in the wardrobe either. Did it all go the way of the potions?

Thanks!
scroll: summon her, open gifts and then click q and scroll.

collar: possibly removed, if not then same procedure as above.

NigelToddwhacker

Mar 24, 2021
scroll: summon her, open gifts and then click q and scroll.

collar: possibly removed, if not then same procedure as above.
I did just say that it didn't appear there, but thanks for the sanity check. It looks like the scroll usage has changed. I eventually found a 'USE' button within the inventory.

The collar has no button, nor appears in the quest/Q section of gifts

timo103

Jun 17, 2018
Are there any console commands or something to unlock all outfits?

Aside from the Luna cheat I mean. That's the only one that shows up in the cheats menu.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are there any console commands or something to unlock all outfits?

Aside from the Luna cheat I mean. That's the only one that shows up in the cheats menu.
maybe but still better to buy all or just ignore unless you want to play dressing up.

trobin85

Jul 29, 2018
i sincerly hope they include Tonk's personal favors. Also, after trying the 1.40 alpha version, the sex scene completely changes how hermoine looks, it looks exactly like the attached image. However, I have to say that i really love the new UI. I just hope they change Hermoine a bit here.......ah well nj63n38w0KFFDtlHQdgNoIEc9kTgx4wxovHYJEfjUqk.png

bobsen

Jul 21, 2017
i sincerly hope they include Tonk's personal favors. Also, after trying the 1.40 alpha version, the sex scene completely changes how hermoine looks, it looks exactly like the attached image. However, I have to say that i really love the new UI. I just hope they change Hermoine a bit here.......ah well View attachment 1135142
Hope that's a placeholder, cause it looks nothing like her

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes