Kaustos

Sep 7, 2016
i sincerly hope they include Tonk's personal favors. Also, after trying the 1.40 alpha version, the sex scene completely changes how hermoine looks, it looks exactly like the attached image.
I haven't been able to get the alpha to work. How did you update it?

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Ah, I'll wait then; don't need more aps and passwords and logins and such. If I were good at computers, I wouldn't have sent my junk to twitter, after all
hum did you try ask them twitters to send it back.. they do have a hotline.
but yea extra installs just for a alpha, not my thang either.
anything that goes "oh btw ima install Visual this and Dot Net that and then this SDK here too" goes out the door.
Standalone is my favourite italian! them common average Ren'Py games are exactly that.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
You know what else the developers could do?

There is Hermione artwork in the latest Akabur game -- they should take that and use it for a few scenes here... you could write tasks for Hermione to match the stuff in Star Channel 34... Ginny is there, too....

Seems like an easy way to add more stuff without needing to hire someone to do artwork
They would need to ask him first and he would have to say yes.

trobin85

Jul 29, 2018
I haven't been able to get the alpha to work. How did you update it?
You dont update, you download it as a zip from github, then extract into a folder. You take that folder and put it inside renpy sdk folder. You launch Renpy then launch project after you choose it ofc :)

philphil020

Sep 18, 2017
Can I ask where you av is from? and if there happens to be any more like it
Hi RandyMcR,

Honestly a this point I follow a couple times a week the development's Github of the project to know where the improvements are going.
(yes it is on my favorites)
Here a screenshot of today's for example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Around those date you were asking, these were the improvements and I have to admit that I was pretty excited by those, hence my post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have a great one.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
They would need to ask him first and he would have to say yes.
Not sure -- I thought he encouraged mods and stuff.

And, let's be honest here, a guy who uses copyrighted characters from other sources doesn't really have a legal leg to stand on if people start using his stuff

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And, let's be honest here, a guy who uses copyrighted characters from other sources doesn't really have a legal leg to stand on if people start using his stuff
well if he has himself made those arts for characters then he has some legal leg.

philphil020

Sep 18, 2017
Bigger version:

Same style as the game; probably just a loose artist/fan creation, nothing else to find on it.
Yes only fan art that i made myself for myself like 3 years ago. Part of some testing with photoshop I was doing.
Easy to tell that I was and am nowhere near an artist.
Could be interisting to try one more time and take my time for a change.
Iy was the kind of scene I would love to see in the game too as a punishement favor for example.

Sorry for the feets and everything...

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
Yes only fan art that i made myself for myself like 3 years ago. Part of some testing with photoshop I was doing.
Easy to tell that I was and am nowhere near an artist.
Could be interisting to try one more time and take my time for a change.
Iy was the kind of scene I would love to see in the game too as a punishement favor for example.

Sorry for the feets and everything...
Sorry? I like it very much. And never apologise for aspiring to be an artist: everyone's a critic, but not everyone's an artist. I could never create this, you can. And I applaud you for it. :)

There will always be room for improvement for an artist: you never stop growing. But never be afraid to fail in the eyes of others: biggest mistake in life. Just do what you like, create your own path and don't give a shit about what others think or say: it's your path, not theirs. :)

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes