Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Yes only fan art that i made myself for myself like 3 years ago. Part of some testing with photoshop I was doing.
Easy to tell that I was and am nowhere near an artist.
Could be interisting to try one more time and take my time for a change.
Iy was the kind of scene I would love to see in the game too as a punishement favor for example.

Sorry for the feets and everything...
Don't apologize. It's not like you're charging people money for your artwork. Keep doing it and you'll get better, and people will STILL criticize you, so never let unconstructive criticism bother you.

No one starts off drawing and becomes a professional artist a week later. Even Akabur's early comics were not very good

Reactions: Zwart

philphil020

Sep 18, 2017
Sorry? I like it very much. And never apologise for aspiring to be an artist: everyone's a critic, but not everyone's an artist. I could never create this, you can. And I applaud you for it. :)

There will always be room for improvement for an artist: you never stop growing. But never be afraid to fail in the eyes of others: biggest mistake in life. Just do what you like, create your own path and don't give a shit about what others think or say: it's your path, not theirs. :)
First, thanks to you Zwart and Congressman Weiner for those kind words.
I took a couple of hours to make a cleaner version of my fan art.
This would be my dream perfect dreamgirl.
We are all waiting for the new update to drop, so here a little something to chew while waiting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have a great one

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
First, thanks to you Zwart and Congressman Weiner for those kind words.
I took a couple of hours to make a cleaner version of my fan art.
This would be my dream perfect dreamgirl.
We are all waiting for the new update to drop, so here a little something to chew while waiting.
Trying to imagine the core strength that would be required to stay horizontal in that tie, and what would happen to her back 30 seconds later when the core strength ran out

No offense to your fan art

Reactions: philphil020

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Sorry to ask (because there is probably already an answer already somewhere), but is there any idea if 1.40 will take years or months ? Asking because I blocked playing, when I read that 1.40 will not be compatible with the saves from 1.39.
Thaaanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry to ask (because there is probably already an answer already somewhere), but is there any idea if 1.40 will take years or months ? Asking because I blocked playing, when I read that 1.40 will not be compatible with the saves from 1.39.
Thaaanks
this month prolly.

Reactions: ouch2020 and xxntto

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Windows version, first missing the .rpy of the game so error at start, then whem using one renamd fromc another game :

Asking for a file no other renpy game has.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes