xxntto

Mar 25, 2020
Windows version, first missing the .rpy of the game so error at start, then whem using one renamd fromc another game :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Asking for a file no other renpy game has.
not a clue about that. i downloaded the windows ver 2 days ago and worked fine for me :s

could it be your antivirus blocking something? i ha that ptoblem with moral sword asagi

RobBoss69

Jan 30, 2020
Is there any way to move over a save file from an older version to this one? I spent a lot of time grinding for the old save file :(

SmurfVampire

Mar 19, 2019
I'm playing the game on hard difficulty and I don't see any difference from normal difficulty. There are supposed to be more dialogues and more scenes but I still don't see a difference.

Can someone tell me what adds to the hard difficulty?

Reactions: zwa

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm playing the game on hard difficulty and I don't see any difference from normal difficulty. There are supposed to be more dialogues and more scenes but I still don't see a difference.

Can someone tell me what adds to the hard difficulty?
nothing, hard mode just removes cheat menu and hermione and cho stay angry longer.

Reactions: Stripes001

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Does every update doesn't work with old saves ?
It depends on what they change and if any new variables/processes are introduced. The good news is that even if old saves are incompatible, if you use cheats it's easy enough to blast through to the new content.

I usually wait a few updates between play-throughs to avoid the possibility of burnout.

DBongus

Jun 13, 2017
Guys, do you have any information about release date 1.40?
All I know (from the github build) is that Luna's art seems to be done for the most part and they are still tweaking her scenes in terms of writing and coding. They are still on the "talk to me" interaction so this could still take a week or two if I had to guess

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

mouton

Jul 8, 2017
All I know (from the github build) is that Luna's art seems to be done for the most part and they are still tweaking her scenes in terms of writing and coding. They are still on the "talk to me" interaction so this could still take a week or two if I had to guess
You forgot the most important part of the recent commits :

Anyway, they seem to be active and commit at least every 2 days. Which is encouraging.

sinclairl

Nov 13, 2017
Looks like they might have been done with luna days ago. Most recent commits are for hermione. Looks like potions might be coming back as well. Also looks like susan is getting headpats.

Nevermind on the potions. Looks like that commit was just them commenting out all the potions code.

Last edited:
Reactions: Congressman Weiner
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes