RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Doing nothing but public favours isn't working past "LET A CLASSMATE MOLEST YOU" (I used cheats for max imagination because someone said that would work) Please help me, Thanks in advance... screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do you get Tonks to alter outfits? I'm pretty sure I'm just missing something obvious but I have been looking around and can't figure it out.
not a n option on this version.

Some more fanart :sneaky:
that'd suit better to iw except too colorful.

can someone put version 1.16 that has potions. please i do not want to deal with keep 2 share.
1.16? that's ancient version (yes i have played it).

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017

Annonx

Aug 20, 2017
Soo how do you do that when multiple people here have told me that doing too much private favours blocks the public favours?!?
If you do ONLY private favors, indeed, it will lock them. But if you do private and public favors, it won't block anything at all.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Soo how do you do that when multiple people here have told me that doing too much private favours blocks the public favours?!?
Try doing a public favour one day and a private favour the next. That way you'll progress towards leveling Hermione up without locking yourself out of the public content.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
does anyone have a full save with everything unlocked
Isn't the point of the game to play it?

I've never quite understood these kind of requests, especially in a game like this where you can cheat to get past a lot of the grinding. I'm genuinely curious. I mean, it's not like this game has a ton of animated sections or even scenes with art to demonstrate what happened.

RichCas

Jun 19, 2018
Game is great. My only qualm is that I should've played it last among all the other games the I downloaded from f95.

The plot is nothing too deep but the dialogues are relatively coherrent, sensible, and most importantly, they are hilarious. Probably the only game that made me actually laugh out loud. And now when I check other games... It's just your monotonous, "Here's this girl. You're friends. You flirt with her with the most basic pick up line and she swoons like a middle schooler". The discrepancy is just too huge.

This is also the game that accurately scratches my "sharing" itch. Not full on NTR and not strictly "all chicks are mine" either (although you can do that too). It's just the right balance. Hermione is still yours but she's willing to mess around with others whenever and however you want. You're in control. I wouldnt mind a full-on NTR scene in the "mirror" but in the canon story (public route ending for the Silver Mod), I hope this balance gets to be taken into consideration.

Will patiently wait for more updates. I kinda wish Cho and Susan get prioritized. Content for Tonks and that brown-haired loli from one of the images posted here would be great too.

Proxmine123

Jan 4, 2019
Isn't the point of the game to play it?

I've never quite understood these kind of requests, especially in a game like this where you can cheat to get past a lot of the grinding. I'm genuinely curious. I mean, it's not like this game has a ton of animated sections or even scenes with art to demonstrate what happened.
already played through it a couple times and lost the data just want it back

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
they are making 1.4x which will force players to restart from scratch again.
not a big thing to restart, that's done in a day's work. what might throw me off would be a lack of new real content. dresses don't count as content in my book. let's hope they get stories developed.

Reactions: Jarul and Ukesu
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes