i2ci2c

Feb 1, 2019
not a big thing to restart, that's done in a day's work. what might throw me off would be a lack of new real content. dresses don't count as content in my book. let's hope they get stories developed.

Agreed and with how often they reinvent the wheel, i just been holding off on this for a while now...

Reactions: Jarul

arban11

Jul 7, 2017
come fare per avere più oro?
You can write reports on the desk (left), after a week you get money
Puoi scrivere rapporti sulla scrivania (a sinistra), dopo una settimana ottieni soldi. Ho tradotto con google, mi dispiace per gli errori

Reactions: Az_To

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You can write reports on the desk (left), after a week you get money
Puoi scrivere rapporti sulla scrivania (a sinistra), dopo una settimana ottieni soldi. Ho tradotto con google, mi dispiace per gli errori
or use cheat menu.

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
Mega is down.

Is this version better than the original Witch Trainer? Like a replacement or you should play both?

nogard

Dec 18, 2017
Mega is down.

Is this version better than the original Witch Trainer? Like a replacement or you should play both?
It's basically just a bunch of extras built onto the original game. Some aspects of the original game have been changed, but it's close enough where I feel like you could just play this version.

Back on Page 356 of this thread is a link to download it directly from the developer.

Reactions: PapaSurf

hobobrother

Jul 16, 2020
Great a new version, something that baffles me is why they don't use/mod assets from "the mating season"? it would be great

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
Amen! Tonks is such an unabashed nympho that I just want to finally see her with anyone, really. If it’s the genie, genie + Snape, any female student, any male student, some centaurs, plant monster, etc. For god sake, I need something!
Well, her name is Nymphodora, right?

Reactions: Ukbdesr
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes