Ukbdesr

May 20, 2021
Can anyone tell me how potions work? I can gather ingredients, but I don't know how to make potions, or use them.

Qdr

May 22, 2021
Hi everyone, I'm new here and I loved the game , is the last update v1.39.4 ?

Please send me the last update including mod

And when the nnext update will come?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm new here and I loved the game , is the last update v1.39.4 ?

Please send me the last update including mod

And when the nnext update will come?
Yes v1.39.4 is the latest version, and the download links for it are in the OP on page one. As to when the next update is coming all we know is soon.

Reactions: Qdr

chufung94

Apr 10, 2021
I can't unlock even though I used cheats "public request 3.Let a classmate molest you" ??????????
can someone tell me

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm new here
welcome but 1. don't yell, 2. don't demand, 3 better not to use big fonts (you'll end up ignored), 4. latest versions of games are always in op.

I can't unlock even though I used cheats "public request 3.Let a classmate molest you" ??????????
can someone tell me
you have advanced too far on priv. favors (as it's been said "few" times). do 1 priv. and 1 public ratio.

Reactions: Qdr and yamadakun

Gaja

Aug 6, 2019
This game is so good, I have already played it 2 times, never finished though ( don't want it to finish). The characters, the art, story, and non-con elements are just perfect. It has every thing I want. No wonder its so hugely popular. I wish we can get more story, more art or animations, maybe from the original creator, in this game. It still has so much potential.

Reactions: blarg0192

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game is so good, I have already played it 2 times, never finished though ( don't want it to finish). The characters, the art, story, and non-con elements are just perfect. It has every thing I want. No wonder its so hugely popular. I wish we can get more story, more art or animations, maybe from the original creator, in this game. It still has so much potential.
doesn't finish even after ball party even if genie goes home.

MMueller

Aug 20, 2019
I'm disapointed with the speed the team is developing. Other developers release monthly and they release hundreds of rendered pics and dozens of scenes / animations.
Releasing on a quarter/year base, if at all, and then to provide two or three new pics or scenes is a little bit slow

Gaja

Aug 6, 2019
doesn't finish even after ball party even if genie goes home.
Oh, so like we can continue to play the same acts endlessly and other unfinished characters, but still the juicy part of non-con corruption is still over. Welp, I am going to playthrough again from the start after potions are re-added, this time I will probably reach that point. Wouldn't it be so awesome though if Akabur and Silver Studio Games collaborate in expanding the game? Maybe its a pipe dream, but again, afaik we never seriously tried to petition this request.

bobsen

Jul 21, 2017
I'm disapointed with the speed the team is developing. Other developers release monthly and they release hundreds of rendered pics and dozens of scenes / animations.
Releasing on a quarter/year base, if at all, and then to provide two or three new pics or scenes is a little bit slow
They're definitely slow, but I think most of us would be, too, if being slow had no effect on how much money we were earning. On the flipside, most of us are getting it for free.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
They're definitely slow, but I think most of us would be, too, if being slow had no effect on how much money we were earning. On the flipside, most of us are getting it for free.
what frustrate me (and maybe some other people here?) is not how long it takes them to deliver update (I can wait for quality work) but the fact that majority of changes appear to be: cosmetic changes that I don't need and programing/story changes that are invisible to players like rewriting some dialogs over and over again. Instead of fixing the game once and then building more content on top of that they are in constant loop of changing and fixing - best example are potions that a lot of people like but were removed long time ago and who knows when will return.
Having said that I understand that they are the creators and can do whatever they like to do with it - its their game. I dropped my support because I don't like how thing are for some time now.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes