Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
not a big thing to restart, that's done in a day's work. what might throw me off would be a lack of new real content. dresses don't count as content in my book. let's hope they get stories developed.
Agreed. If the game's not 100% completed, then restarting is definitely not an issue. Storyline is the most important thing to focus on, clothes, potions and stuff like the mirror room are just distractions until the main work is done.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
That makes sense, except once the next update is released, you'll probably have to start all over anyway
possibly will be like that for the whole time it takes them to optimise code and whatnot, as references etc. from current saves don't point to the right place anymore after the devs change a piece of code. they announced doing that a few updates back, i think with 1.32 or so?

vapor23123

Apr 18, 2021
Good god, am I ever excited for the update. I remember when I originally stumbled upon witch trainer, it was like when I was younger and found a bunch of shit tier hentai flash games on the school computers. They didn't block .ru domains, so that was a fun year. Anyways, who are you guys hoping gets more content? I'm personally hoping for a little more Susan content, although I won't be sad with whomever they choose to work on.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Good god, am I ever excited for the update. I remember when I originally stumbled upon witch trainer, it was like when I was younger and found a bunch of shit tier hentai flash games on the school computers. They didn't block .ru domains, so that was a fun year. Anyways, who are you guys hoping gets more content? I'm personally hoping for a little more Susan content, although I won't be sad with whomever they choose to work on.
i think cho gets more content and possibly that shapeshifter too.

Jan 1, 2021
Hoping for way more Tonks. She’s my girl. Susan is such a tease because there’s not much you can do with her so I’d like more of her. I’m excited if Luna gets an overhaul. She’s currently too angular and sharp looking IMO.

Not a huge fan of Astoria or Cho. And Hermione has plenty of content as it is.

tcotn

Apr 9, 2021
Hoping for way more Tonks. She’s my girl. Susan is such a tease because there’s not much you can do with her so I’d like more of her. I’m excited if Luna gets an overhaul. She’s currently too angular and sharp looking IMO.

Not a huge fan of Astoria or Cho. And Hermione has plenty of content as it is.
i'm sure if Astoria or Cho have love affair with Hermione your opinion change

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes