bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I could never really get into her or any of the other girls tbh, I've only ever played the game for Hermione content. Though if Luna has been improved a lot I might give her another go.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I could never really get into her or any of the other girls tbh, I've only ever played the game for Hermione content. Though if Luna has been improved a lot I might give her another go.
well if you play only hermione then akabur's wt could be better for you.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I loved the Luna mind control route. I also enjoy the regular route, and am happy that I got the reset to go that way, because she's a dirty twisted girl :). But the mind control was fun, and in character for the genie, who is a complete degenerate. I don't think that's just how I play him. I can't see any other way.
I guess I just feel like "Why Luna?" What's the point of having her act completely opposite of how she normally is when you could just create a new character who can do all that and then you can still have the regular Luna plotline? Instead, we have to play through one Luna and then reset her if we want to do the other Luna. Just give us two characters we can be playing with at the same time

In other words, I didn't mind the stuff that happens when Luna is mind-controlled -- I just felt like it should have been with another character, and you could just ignore the sorting hat mind control bits and jump right into the plot.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
In other words, I didn't mind the stuff that happens when Luna is mind-controlled -- I just felt like it should have been with another character, and you could just ignore the sorting hat mind control bits and jump right into the plot.
I agree, it would have made more sense to just add Pansy Parkinson as a spoiled bitch.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I'm fairly sure I was given the option of not mind-controlling her. So it's not a requirement if you want to play the other route.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I'm fairly sure I was given the option of not mind-controlling her. So it's not a requirement if you want to play the other route.
Absolutely. But if you want all the plot, you have to reset her and then run her secondary plotline. Why not just create a second character to avoid all that?

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Absolutely. But if you want all the plot, you have to reset her and then run her secondary plotline. Why not just create a second character to avoid all that?
I was looking at this from the point of view of people who wanted to avoid the mind control plot. In which case there's no problem, just skip it.

But I can see your point if you're talking about wanting to play both. I would have liked a character to keep mind controlling instead of being forced to reset Luna. Both routes are lots of fun, though, and I'd rather have the reset than never get to play both (without a branching save path, which I try to avoid as tracking it gets complicated.)

Reactions: Zwart

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I was looking at this from the point of view of people who wanted to avoid the mind control plot. In which case there's no problem, just skip it.

But I can see your point if you're talking about wanting to play both. I would have liked a character to keep mind controlling instead of being forced to reset Luna. Both routes are lots of fun, though, and I'd rather have the reset than never get to play both (without a branching save path, which I try to avoid as tracking it gets complicated.)
You can still skip it with a secondary character. :)

Reactions: Ofdimaelr

Merenal

May 5, 2017
Currently playing on the 1.3.4 and I didnt find the possibility to make Potions. Was this removed or do I need to get further into the Story? Im constantly picking up some Ingredients but I dont know how to get the basics of the potion

AnonCope

Jan 1, 2018
Currently playing on the 1.3.4 and I didnt find the possibility to make Potions. Was this removed or do I need to get further into the Story? Im constantly picking up some Ingredients but I dont know how to get the basics of the potion
Removed in the current build but being added back in soon.

Reactions: Merenal

Servyn123

Nov 29, 2020
Can someone help me?
I cant tutoring hermione,
I cant "grope her" in sexual favor too
Im just talk with her, see her bra and panties, that all
I play version 1.39,
P/s: sorry for my bad english :(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can someone help me?
I cant tutoring hermione,
I cant "grope her" in sexual favor too
Im just talk with her, see her bra and panties, that all
I play version 1.39,
P/s: sorry for my bad english :(
do other favors until you can move on.

tutoring you might lack "equipment" so visit to weasley's store is needed.

Reactions: Servyn123

swextal

May 7, 2018
View attachment 1119695
at the start, game told me to install something but i'm not do that, then this happen.
help me, i need to download it again, but even when redownload the game,i still can't see that again :((
First create a folder like C:\GAMES or something where you put the game. Not in your downloads folder. It will only mess things up for you.
Second, the final error is at the END of the traceback file.

Instead of your download folder, put the game in C:\GAMES\WT_Silver_1.39.4-pc\ and I believe it will work.

A Hint for people not knowing what they do, is to get Total Commander as a tool to copy/excract files instead of 7zip drag'n'drop.

Please let me know if the solution didn't solve your problem.

Lynx-.-x

Jan 9, 2021
Why does it show this when I click on personal favors for Nymphadora? Screenshot_20210406-094926.png Wasn't this game completed already?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes