Jan 30, 2021
Is there a roadmap for the game? I want to support the project on patreon, but before that I need to know if there are plans to rework all Hermione scenes either with cg's or in the style of her first appearance? Both are great!
If I were more nuts than I am, I'd send them 25K for them to buckle down for a month and finish the game, once and for all. This thing has apparently been fiddling around for years.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bongmaster69

mapahe

Oct 21, 2018
I haven't looked back all 350 pages so I don't know if someone else already did this but I got myself a Nintendo Switch recently and after modding it I wanted to play some ren'py games.

Using uyjulian's wonderful I compressed some of the audio assets and changed the nro icon and metadata to this game's and made a "port".

I have only tested the first 10 minutes of gameplay and so far it runs well tho I can't guarantee it won't crash later on.
Feel free to give it a try, this requires a hacked switch.

Extract the content to the root of your microSD and run homebrew menu with full memory (no applet mode).
The initial launch of the game will take a LOOONG time since it needs to load the assets (mine took ~2min) so don't panic if it shows black screen for a while.
After the initial loading, the game should run fine.
You can use your pc save by copying the *.save files to /Ren'Py Data/WT SILVER
Ren'Py Data should be placed in the root of your SD
is it difficult to do? i would really like to do it with princess trainer

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Anyone knows where to download the last akabur update on the game?i miss the potions
I don't think you need to go that far back. IIRC potions were only removed in 1.39. That said, I can't help you with finding an earlier version.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Anyone knows where to download the last akabur update on the game?i miss the potions
must be a mix-up.. Akabur (original game) didn't have the potions, and just that Granger girl iirc.
all the stuff past her is the actual Silver mod stuff.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
must be a mix-up.. Akabur (original game) didn't have the potions, and just that Granger girl iirc.
all the stuff past her is the actual Silver mod stuff.
well on that game where genie ends in maze has potions so sorta right.

Vararth

Sep 21, 2017
Might be a generic question that's been asked before but I suck at navigating through forums so my apologies beforehand!

Where can I find additional mods for this game, specifically asking for more outfits and piercings, tattoos etc?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Might be a generic question that's been asked before but I suck at navigating through forums so my apologies beforehand!

Where can I find additional mods for this game, specifically asking for more outfits and piercings, tattoos etc?
none exist for current version.

bruv

Dec 1, 2017
I think i need some help, i can't seem to get the Ending #1 of the Waifu book in this new version (1.40.2), i've tried some times now, but even when it appears as "Ending 01 of 5" after finishing, it still appears as if a didn't get it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think i need some help, i can't seem to get the Ending #1 of the Waifu book in this new version (1.40.2), i've tried some times now, but even when it appears as "Ending 01 of 5" after finishing, it still appears as if a didn't get it.
possibly bug.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I had the same problem, and it definitely seems to be a bug. Fortunately it's no longer necessary to get all the endings to maximise Genie's imagination.

Last edited:

swextal

May 7, 2018
The waifu seems a bit bugged. To get the first three you simply click 1.1.1.1.1.1 and 2.2.2.2.2 etc. then for four and five you have to alternate 1.2.1.2 and 1.3.1.3. or 2.3.2.3. I havent figured it out myself... i can restart from a save and it seems completely randomized what works. annoying.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes