apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
Might be a generic question that's been asked before but I suck at navigating through forums so my apologies beforehand!

Where can I find additional mods for this game, specifically asking for more outfits and piercings, tattoos etc?
Check the discord, there's several active mods there. It's in a channel near the bottom

Reactions: Twistty

bruv

Dec 1, 2017
I had the same problem, and it definitely seems to be a bug. Fortunately it's no longer necessary to get all the endings to maximise Genie's imagination.
Oh that's cool then, i was worried i was doing something wrong or fucked it up. Thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
near life like pic can be drawn but making whole game with those kind of pics isn't option since even with static image animations would need some variation.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
So I finally got around to playing through the new Luna content on 1.40.2. It's... okay. I can't really say that it's better than the Luna stuff that was removed with her getting addicted to cum (if I remember right). Now it's like taking advantage of a young girl or a reta... someone with mental disabilities. Cho is still the hottest original shit from sprites, to event text, to animation. She's got the full package deal. It's just a shame that it's older content. We'll just have to see if content that I want and from what I read others want is eventually added like Tonks or more Cho. Never really cared for the Slytherin girl or the big titty girl with the blurry textures.

The money balance issues are still broken as far as I'm concerned (at least on hard). You're never going to save enough to even get more than a handful of outfits if you don't cheat. Card game is still decent even though it's just Triple Triad or Pazaak and I got it to level 2 but I would really like a card list to know that I got all the girl cards and rare cards and more opponents. The new UI for the tailor's shoppe is way better.

Game also lags quite a bit on my machine after a while of save game time and my machine is no slouch with a i7 9750/32gb ram/2080ti. On a new game there's no lag but as a save gets older it tends to slow down a lot. You wouldn't think so considering it's just swapping text boxes most of the time. I can only guess it's because the way it's checking for switches/variables or something.

Jan 30, 2021
As much as it seems jerky to corrupt Hermione into "breaking bad" as she does, an overtly sensitive woman like Hermione, the same women who privately adore sex will eventually show these colours, even if it is only to her husband. The concept of a "whore" is only bad because most human cultures regard it as something bad. Men do the same thing & are considered gods. But women? "Oh she'll get pregnant and won't be nobody to help her raise the baby!" "She'll burn in Hell fir screwin' outta wedlock." Culture is almost as stupid as I am.

Now it's(LUNA) like taking advantage of a young girl or a reta... someone with mental disabilities.
As for Luna, THIS was what I 1000% hated about the Witch Trainer game. Luna's character in the films was weird. But she was not mindless, or crazy, or naïve like they portray her. If Silver always redoes their game when they put out new versions, Luna should be the sharpest, most seductively sexy razor old Genie can hope to love in 10000 years. Oh and please actually finish the game for Eros' sake.

• Angry
Reactions: Slimeee and p22

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
As much as it seems jerky to corrupt Hermione into "breaking bad" as she does, an overtly sensitive woman like Hermione, the same women who privately adore sex will eventually show these colours, even if it is only to her husband. The concept of a "whore" is only bad because most human cultures regard it as something bad. Men do the same thing & are considered gods. But women? "Oh she'll get pregnant and won't be nobody to help her raise the baby!" "She'll burn in Hell fir screwin' outta wedlock." Culture is almost as stupid as I am.

As for Luna, THIS was what I 1000% hated about the Witch Trainer game. Luna's character in the films was weird. But she was not mindless, or crazy, or naïve like they portray her. If Silver always redoes their game when they put out new versions, Luna should be the sharpest, most seductively sexy razor old Genie can hope to love in 10000 years. Oh and please actually finish the game for Eros' sake.
to part one, true, the so called "oldest profession" right?
for real, women more or less sacrified hunting and strolling about for the sake of raising kids etc and the oldest known runing (kind of) used to be matriarch. the women decided for the horde, and picked the partners. offspring decision, can't negotiate that, hehe.. forget about culture and civilisation and that, it's all us males' excuse for screwing the system. :cool:

about Luna, in the story and movie she had always seen more than what appeared to be seen, so to speak.. so she should be able to see the Genie as what it is, clearly, and not be surprised by it. somewhat off the track, maybe, but dumb? not at all. Genie should in turn be surprised by her knowing what he is and still treating him like a person. he's nothing unusual for her, as she can see .. things .. all the time, right? ..right?

also sad but true, and reason why i just hang back and wait for Silver to finally make up their minds, is the cangearoo they keep going through. can live with old saves not matching, but all the content add and remove and the only constant is more clothes, meh.

..back to lurking, also there's Crimson Keep which i hadn't chance to complete. so there.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
near life like pic can be drawn but making whole game with those kind of pics isn't option since even with static image animations would need some variation.
I'd say 3D is a great deal more realistic and lifelike than 2D.

Jan 30, 2021
about Luna, in the story and movie she had always seen more than what appeared to be seen, so to speak.. so she should be able to see the Genie as what it is, clearly, and not be surprised by it. somewhat off the track, maybe, but dumb? not at all. Genie should in turn be surprised by her knowing what he is and still treating him like a person. he's nothing unusual for her, as she can see .. things .. all the time, right? ..right?
ABSOLUTELY. :cool:

Reactions: F1forhalp

fireslug

Sep 17, 2017
+1. Akabur's characters really have something special.

Did the WTS team ever obtain Akabur's permission to use and build on his art and base WT game or is the whole project on unstable legal/moral ground? Has Akabur commented anywhere on how he views spinoffs on his stuff?

If there's no bad blood I think the WTS team should reach out to him and try to reach an agreement. Wouldn't it be great if new art could be commissioned from the master himself? For example, WTS could offer to pay a premium rate for new art to compensate for past "borrowing", and this could be financed by new Patreon goals. And Akabur has his own Patreon that he might be interested in boosting...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did the WTS team ever obtain Akabur's permission to use and build on his art and base WT game or is the whole project on unstable legal/moral ground? Has Akabur commented anywhere on how he views spinoffs on his stuff?
doubt it (and same could be asked on russian mod and feodisiy's mod) and don't think akabur has mentioned wts besides very briefly. legal ground is shaky even on akabur's orig. game since he could be sued for using copyrighted characters.

as said before it'd be dream come true of wts with akabur art but downside is that akabur works often very slowly so text rdy but art not rdy so ........

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Fixed and updated the Op's changelog - and fixed the links for the - sections.

Cheers

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
+1. Akabur's characters really have something special.

If there's no bad blood I think the WTS team should reach out to him and try to reach an agreement. Wouldn't it be great if new art could be commissioned from the master himself? For example, WTS could offer to pay a premium rate for new art to compensate for past "borrowing", and this could be financed by new Patreon goals. And Akabur has his own Patreon that he might be interested in boosting...
most hand drawn arts (comics, right) have this, the artists' personal style, which is reeeally hard to achieve with a computer program building up models on, well, math, mostly. one has to manually insert all these tiny little imperfections a hand drawn picture has due to the nature of it's creation. in the end, much more work for something barely visible. weeks, for each image, if the artist wants it to look like non-computer art.

about Akabur permission, iirc he never said anything against modding one of his creations. didn't fully keep track on him since i avoid patreon.

Johnhenry46

Jan 6, 2021
I try to run it and I get this
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/_script_/_astoria_/_astoria_.rpy", line 130: u'sensitive' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
    sensitive False
             ^

File "game/_script_/_astoria_/summon.rpy", line 24: expected ':' not found.
    "-Talk-" (icon="interface/icons/small/talk.webp"):
             ^

File "game/_script_/_astoria_/summon.rpy", line 136: expected ':' not found.
    "-Ask about Slytherin Quidditch Team-" (icon="interface/icons/small/quidditch.webp") if cho_tier == 2 and cho_quid.lock_practice and cho_quid.E6_complete and not cho_quid.E8_complete:
                                           ^

File "game/_script_/_cho_/Quidditch/_training_.rpy", line 335: expected ':' not found.
    "-Discuss tactics-" (style="disabled") if not cc_pf_talk.is_tier_complete() or cho_quid.lock_tactic:
                        ^

File "game/_script_/_cho_/_cho_.rpy", line 122: u'sensitive' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
    sensitive False
             ^

File "game/_script_/_cho_/summon.rpy", line 35: expected ':' not found.
    "-Start Hufflepuff Match-" (icon="interface/icons/small/huff.webp") if (cho_tier == 1 and hufflepuff_match == "ready"):
                               ^

File "game/_script_/_cho_/summon.rpy", line 145: expected ':' not found.
    "-Personal Favours-" (icon="interface/icons/small/heart_red.webp"):
                         ^

File "game/_script_/_cho_/summon.rpy", line 237: expected ':' not found.
    "-Discuss Quidditch Training-" (icon="interface/icons/small/quidditch.webp") if not cho_quid.lock_training:
                                   ^

File "game/_script_/_genie_/_genie_.rpy", line 88: u'sensitive' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
    sensitive False
             ^

File "game/_script_/_hermione_/_hermione_.rpy", line 121: u'sensitive' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
    sensitive False
             ^

File "game/_script_/_hermione_/personal_favours/hg_pf_T6b_anal_sex.rpy", line 257: expected ':' not found.
    "\"Let's use some lubrication.\"{size=-2}(Item){/size}" (style="disabled") if anal_lube_ITEM.owned <= 0:
                                                            ^

File "game/_script_/_hermione_/public_shaming/hg_ps_Buttplug.rpy", line 390: expected ':' not found.
    "-Use anal lube-" (style="disabled") if anal_lube_ITEM.owned == 0:
                      ^

File "game/_script_/_hermione_/summon.rpy", line 27: expected ':' not found.
             ^

File "game/_script_/_hermione_/summon.rpy", line 208: expected ':' not found.
    "-Level Up-" (icon="interface/icons/small/levelup.webp") if her_level_up != None:
                 ^

File "game/_script_/_hermione_/summon.rpy", line 403: expected ':' not found.
    "-Working-" (icon="interface/icons/small/gold.webp") if hermione_favors:
                ^

File "game/_script_/_hermione_/wagers/hg_wager_bj.rpy", line 476: expected ':' not found.
    "-Give him the bottle-" (style="disabled") if wine_ITEM.owned <= 0:
                            ^

File "game/_script_/_luna_/_luna_.rpy", line 124: u'sensitive' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
    sensitive False
             ^

File "game/_script_/_luna_/summon.rpy", line 31: expected ':' not found.
             ^

File "game/_script_/_luna_/summon.rpy", line 143: expected ':' not found.
    "-Level Up-" (icon="interface/icons/small/levelup.webp") if lun_level_up != None:
                 ^

File "game/_script_/_snape_/_snape_.rpy", line 74: u'sensitive' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
    sensitive False
             ^

File "game/_script_/_snape_/summon.rpy", line 19: expected ':' not found.
             ^

File "game/_script_/_susan_/_susan_.rpy", line 122: u'sensitive' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
    sensitive False
             ^

File "game/_script_/_susan_/summon.rpy", line 26: expected ':' not found.
             ^

File "game/_script_/_tonks_/_tonks_.rpy", line 152: u'sensitive' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
    sensitive False
             ^

File "game/_script_/_tonks_/summon.rpy", line 27: expected ':' not found.
             ^

File "game/_script_/_tonks_/summon.rpy", line 118: expected ':' not found.
    "-Level Up-" (icon="interface/icons/small/levelup.webp") if ton_level_up != None:
                 ^

File "game/_script_/_tonks_/summon.rpy", line 206: expected ':' not found.
    "-Ask for help with Quidditch-" (icon="interface/icons/small/quidditch.webp") if cho_tier == 2 and cho_quid.E6_complete and not cho_quid.E8_complete:
                                    ^

File "game/_script_/animations/transforms.rpy", line 2: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    matrixcolor SepiaMatrix()
                             ^

File "game/_script_/animations/transforms.rpy", line 5: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    matrixcolor SepiaMatrix("#590098", desat=(1.0, 1.5, 1.0))
                                                             ^

File "game/_script_/animations/transforms.rpy", line 91: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    linear t matrixcolor BrightnessMatrix(value=strength)
                                                         ^

File "game/_script_/chibis/classes.rpy", line 5: u'sensitive' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
    sensitive False
             ^

File "game/_script_/chibis/classes.rpy", line 16: u'sensitive' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
    sensitive False
             ^

File "game/_script_/gui/_styles_.rpy", line 12: style property outline_scaling is not known.
    outline_scaling "linear"
                   ^

File "game/_script_/gui/misc.rpy", line 97: u'sensitive' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
    sensitive False
             ^

File "game/_script_/interface/cheats.rpy", line 17: expected ':' not found.
    "-Add 500 Gold-" (icon="interface/icons/small/gold.webp"):
                     ^

File "game/_script_/interface/cheats.rpy", line 94: expected ':' not found.
    "-Tonks-" (icon="interface/icons/small/tonks.webp") if tonks_unlocked:
              ^

File "game/_script_/interface/cheats.rpy", line 239: expected ':' not found.
    "{size=-4}-Wardrobe Transparency Slider- (Is enabled: [cheat_wardrobe_alpha]){/size}" (icon="interface/icons/small/wardrobe.webp"):
                                                                                          ^

File "game/_script_/interface/credits.rpy", line 87: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    fit "contain"
                 ^

File "game/_script_/interface/credits.rpy", line 94: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    fit "contain"
                 ^

File "game/_script_/interface/credits.rpy", line 101: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    fit "contain"
                 ^

File "game/_script_/interface/menus.rpy", line 212: expected a keyword argument or end of line.
    sensitive current_page <= max_page
                            ^

File "game/_script_/interface/stats.rpy", line 446: u'sensitive' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
    sensitive False
             ^

File "game/_script_/interface/stats.rpy", line 465: u'sensitive' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
    sensitive False
             ^

File "game/_script_/minigames/cardgame/_hermione_card_game_.rpy", line 70: expected ':' not found.
    "-You need to beat the first duel-" (style="disabled") if not her_first_win:
                                        ^

File "game/_script_/minigames/cardgame/_snape_card_game_.rpy", line 36: expected ':' not found.
    "-You need to beat the first duel-" (style="disabled") if not snape_first_win:
                                        ^

File "game/_script_/minigames/mirror/events/a_dark_room.rpy", line 683: expected ':' not found.
    "-Stoke the fire-" (style="disabled") if DRgame.wood < 1 or DRgame.fire >= 2:
                       ^

File "game/_script_/minigames/mirror/events/eating_for_pleasure.rpy", line 291: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    matrixcolor HueMatrix(100)
                              ^

File "game/_script_/rooms/main_room/init.rpy", line 21: u'sensitive' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
    sensitive room_menu_active
             ^

File "game/_script_/rooms/main_room/objects/jerk_off.rpy", line 19: expected ':' not found.
    "-LOCKED-" (style="disabled") if not hg_ps_get_panties.inProgress:
               ^

File "game/_script_/rooms/main_room/objects/weather.rpy", line 15: u'sensitive' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
    sensitive False
             ^

File "game/_script_/rooms/quidditch_pitch/init.rpy", line 3: u'sensitive' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
    sensitive False
             ^

File "game/_script_/rooms/quidditch_pitch/init.rpy", line 12: u'sensitive' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
    sensitive False
             ^

File "game/_script_/rooms/quidditch_pitch/init.rpy", line 17: u'sensitive' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
    sensitive False
             ^

File "game/_script_/rooms/room_of_requirement/init.rpy", line 11: u'sensitive' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
             ^

File "game/_script_/rooms/seventh_floor/init.rpy", line 10: u'sensitive' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
             ^

File "game/_script_/shops/dress/menu.rpy", line 83: expected ':' not found.
    "\"Fine. ([packaging_fee] gold)\"" (style="disabled") if game.gold < packaging_fee:
                                       ^

File "game/_script_/shops/item/room.rpy", line 201: expected ':' not found.
    "-You need to beat the first duel-" (style="disabled") if not twins_first_win:
                                        ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Sun Jul 25 16:28:45 2021

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes