Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Waifu. So, where can i find additional mods? I understand that they are all clothing mods but still

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
I want to try this but it seems like waiting for this potion update or w.e. is the thing to do. Any idea's on when the update drops? I couldn't glean much from their patreon.

Reactions: nohoney

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
I want to try this but it seems like waiting for this potion update or w.e. is the thing to do. Any idea's on when the update drops? I couldn't glean much from their patreon.
I'd guess a couple of months at least. They just made a progress update and it doesn't sound like they're close to finishing it. They did mention that they're maybe going to get save compatibility between versions working in the next update, so that definitely sounds like the best time for a first timer to jump in. It's really not too tough to speed through the game after you've played it once, though, as there's cheats so if you're really interested go ahead and give it a go

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What's up with the proportions? Either she's a pencil-neck who could play linebacker for the Patriots, or her uniform is several sizes too large.
that's from innocent witches i think (not recommended to play) so you could ask from that game's devs.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes