Steven7394

Feb 4, 2018
Hello guys, I have a problem with the Android version, when I run it and talk to any character it closes and always happens, no matter what it does, it always happens, please help

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Shame really, they're both amazing games would love the Princess as well but even this is amazing as it is additional content to something amazing :D
well in pt genie already fucks half a town (not exactly but still) and it has better story than in wt.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
I'm getting a weird issue in 1.40.2 where every time I touch something in the wardrobe, the game has about a 50% chance of freezing unrecoverably. I'm on pretty old hardware right now so I suspect it's some kind of processing/memory issue, but the rest of the game seems to work fine and I didn't know you could get renpy to be that resource-hungry.
Is there a known fix for this, or some way to bypass the outfit system so I can just change one item and back out to save again, instead of going through a whole extra menu to try to save my changes (and usually end up having to go back to desktop and try again)?

Reactions: Steven7394
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes