Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Hey, guys, will i be able to change the ending with cheats? Cuz i am going for public hermione just to see more content with her, but i want the personal ending in the end, is that possible? Also, if personal rout has some exclusive content now or is it just personal favours and shaming?

VerkienTolne2

Oct 24, 2019
.1 or .2 version? if latter then try .2
. 2 version, it just closes the app without reason, my phone is a huawei y9, ive never had problems with apks before this one, i cant even make it through a single in game day without the game crashing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey, guys, will i be able to change the ending with cheats? Cuz i am going for public hermione just to see more content with her, but i want the personal ending in the end, is that possible? Also, if personal rout has some exclusive content now or is it just personal favours and shaming?
no exclusive content on either path besides endgame where she either gets jizzed by genie or rest of boys (as of pre 1.4x).

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Contact f95 mods to make this thread viewable in the "latest updates" section.
I don't think that is up to us. Even if it was, I'm not sure as a team we'd feel comfortable claiming ownership over Akabur's work, even if we did rework pretty much everything by now, I still consider this a mod project.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I don't think that is up to us. Even if it was, I'm not sure as a team we'd feel comfortable claiming ownership over Akabur's work, even if we did rework pretty much everything by now, I still consider this a mod project.
You should show some initiative. There are many f95 users that are unaware of what this mod does. Up until a month or 2 ago I thought that it only adds costumes.

HammerJarl

Oct 2, 2017
am I the only guy who was fucking luna in version 1.39?

I only read comments about finally having the luna blowjob

Just want to know... I honestly think I'm not alone in that

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
am I the only guy who was fucking luna in version 1.39?

I only read comments about finally having the luna blowjob

Just want to know... I honestly think I'm not alone in that
luna got fucked on all versions since ~1.36 up to 1.39.4, either solo with genie or 3some with hermione and genie.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Managed to remove most of Akabur's work and then forgot to replace it with actual storylines and content beyond wardrobe edits that come out every 3-6 months.
A lot of Hermione's dialogue has been rewritten and that allowed me to enjoy her story again. 10/10 by default. Everything else is meh, but at least it's something. With time they will add a lot of art and tweaks to current storylines. I am excited for the next update because it will reintroduce potion scenes with different dialogues depending on corruption level.

German

May 4, 2017
Hello everyone, a question. I can't seem to see the dialogue on wardrobe no matter if the chit-chat option is on or off, what could be the problem?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes