cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I had a few bugs on the android version - in the sex scenes with Hermione, the scene bugged out, and the two characters overlapped. Hermione's head wasn't visible, sometimes she glitched into Genie.
same thing on latest pc version so just not on android.

Jan 1, 2021
Hello
What is the best way to raise Slytherin points ?
Or is there a way to make Slytherin House Points infinite ? I'm at the point where I have nothing else to do except Hermione's scenes, and it's vey annoying to have to skip days because I have to hang out with Snape to make Slytherin take the lead just for one Hermione scene to catch up :/
If you want to play fair and not cheat, I usually hang with Snape very early on and get him out of the way. Think realistic priorities: if I was in Genie’s shoes, I’d shore up my alliances with my co-conspirators (Snape and Tonks) from the get-go. But that’s my own twisted logic.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you want to play fair and not cheat, I usually hang with Snape very early on and get him out of the way. Think realistic priorities: if I was in genie’s shoes, I’d shore up my alliances with my co-conspirators (Snape and Tonks) from the get-go. But that’s my own twisted logic.
well snape can go fuck himself since he doesn't share slutherin girls with genie.

Reactions: Loosecannon308

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
well snape can go fuck himself since he doesn't share slutherin girls with genie.
I'm still not convinced Snape's "Slytherin Girls" exist.

I really enjoy the game, but please, start making it deeper instead of wider. Personally, I'd love to see more content for Susan, Astoria, and especially Tonks. The last couple of updates have added nothing to them.

It was nice to see the return of the potions. This update was pretty good.

I had a few bugs on the android version - in the sex scenes with Hermione, the scene bugged out, and the two characters overlapped. Hermione's head wasn't visible, sometimes she glitched into Genie.
Gosh yes. Some focused updates on these characters would be great.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
I'm still not convinced Snape's "Slytherin Girls" exist.

Gosh yes. Some focused updates on these characters would be great.
You don't believe the word of our best friend who keeps us locked in a tower all day? What about this crucial piece of evidence!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Pshemek

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Hanging with Snape will increase the output and give you a flat bonus. The required amount of hangout goes up as you move up in tiers. It shouldn't be that hard. Points have been redone in a way where no house will get too far ahead in points. So even if you give Hermione loads of points the other houses will catch up. Hanging with Snape just makes it so that Slytherin stays ahead.

You can also use cheats, top left menu. In case you want to speedrun content.
I'll use cheats then, thanks !
Because the Hermione content is the only thing I have to do now, everything else is maxed-out. So the fact that no house can go too far ahead is actually back-firing where I'm at, because for every scene I get with Hermione, I have to spend two "empty" days just hanging out with Snape in the evening, to then having to do it again the next time I get an hermione scene

If you want to play fair and not cheat, I usually hang with Snape very early on and get him out of the way. Think realistic priorities: if I was in Genie’s shoes, I’d shore up my alliances with my co-conspirators (Snape and Tonks) from the get-go. But that’s my own twisted logic.
I played by the game's rules up until now and it was very well balanced !
I'm at the very end of the game (I think), I have every relationship maxed out except for Hermione
But now the way it's balanced just becomes a hindrance to the completion of content since it adds unnecessary steps to progress (see my response to the quote above)

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I'll use cheats then, thanks !
Because the Hermione content is the only thing I have to do now, everything else is maxed-out. So the fact that no house can go too far ahead is actually back-firing where I'm at, because for every scene I get with Hermione, I have to spend two "empty" days just hanging out with Snape in the evening, to then having to do it again the next time I get an hermione scene

I played by the game's rules up until now and it was very well balanced !
I'm at the very end of the game (I think), I have every relationship maxed out except for Hermione
But now the way it's balanced just becomes a hindrance to the completion of content since it adds unnecessary steps to progress (see my response to the quote above)
well if Snape point-out is maxed (at 100 relationship) you might give Tonks a high tiered favour to do each day, that might improve the average non Gryff points by some.

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
i know but if you are gonna add your own art/animation it would make sense to start with Hermione
Anytime they've added cg's for Hermione's scenes there's been a whole lot of fan backlash because it doesn't look just like Akabur's art. It kinda makes sense to acclimate folks to the different art style by adding stuff to the original characters and working their way up to Hermione

Reactions: Bummenphist

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
it was meant so.

cause cho isn't from akabur's game. hermione will get updated someday (maybe).
i do hope there will be a choice again, because i do like them chibis. there used to be a chibi switch in the settings. imo some things look more lively as chibi.

Reactions: soomd
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes