BastardX

May 13, 2018
If i remember the bird turns into a woman too i wonder where that went also hope rest of Luna's stuff comes back. Also Cho's blowjob scene seemed mostly covered but hope it and the other event be repeatable soon.

An anon 42

Jun 22, 2020
Trying to use my old save and getting a ton of exception errors when trying to do stuff with wardrobe and whenever I try go to the clothes shop

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
A bit disapointed... "Spoil" I liked the bj under desk (just too bad, a swallowing cg would have been great add)
but the sex scene was... nah... :cautious:
and still... not repeteable! And worst of all, no anal ! :mad:
What Silver team do they have against anal ?

Last edited:

An anon 42

Jun 22, 2020
Is there a reason it keeps asking me if I want to keep outfit scheduling on every god damn time I summon Hermione?

because its getting really annoying

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
If i remember the bird turns into a woman too i wonder where that went also hope rest of Luna's stuff comes back. Also Cho's blowjob scene seemed mostly covered but hope it and the other event be repeatable soon.
The bird has never turned into a woman in WT:S. You're thinking of Feodoisy's mod.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
Does anyone have the version with the loli?
I think that was... 1.14? It wasn't really much, I think there was only a sitting on lap CG or something. The new Cho ride CG makes her look kinda smol, I suppose it's a forced perspective. Maybe there could be an age brew recipe like in FET or a breast reduction potion in the future.

Though I just want the Luna content back, don't know why it was removed in the first place.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that was in sadcrab's mod and feodosiys's mod never in wts. also prolly possible in innocent witches.

FunkiestPants

Dec 12, 2018
Anyone else have a bug in Cho's quest where she keeps saying you need a way to deal with the "brutes" and can't progress the questline? Plus everytime I go to discuss training I get an exception error

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018

has you new version here for android 1.42.0 is good

for windows, match and linex has you on the official website;):cool::cool::cool:

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Anyone else have a bug in Cho's quest where she keeps saying you need a way to deal with the "brutes" and can't progress the questline? Plus everytime I go to discuss training I get an exception error
If Cho is still asking you to find a way to deal with the brutes, you need to find a way to deal with the brutes. That's not a bug. Try talking to people other than Cho.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
As nicely and constructively as I can possibly say it: The new update has good scenarios and text, but the art is really not great. It's way to different from the rest of the art in the game and feels very rushed. This goes for all of the new scenes and the new character Hooch. I don't want to sound like a whiner, but that's my honest thoughts.
I'd appreciate it if you could be a bit more specific; if you provided examples, I'd be able to pass the information to the artist more easily. Thank you for your feedback, anyway.

Reactions: DONALDTRUMPFFF

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
I'd appreciate it if you could be a bit more specific; if you provided examples, I'd be able to pass the information to the artist more easily. Thank you for your feedback, anyway.
Cho's new cowgirl scene was a little jarring, it looked like the FoV was scaled high, and my eyes steers toward the player character's nipples and body. It would be nice if she was closer to the camera, more focused on her, in my opinion.

Edit: The bird also draw attention away from the focial point (Cho). It's not hot when you're glancing at a firey parrot every other time.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes