Andy10

Oct 21, 2021
hey i just switched from old version to a new one 1.41.4 and it's not loading my saves. Do i have to play a new game or do someone have save files pls :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hey i just switched from old version to a new one 1.41.4 and it's not loading my saves. Do i have to play a new game or do someone have save files pls :)
yes new game and last time need to do that (quite likely).

Reactions: Andy10

Andy10

Oct 21, 2021
Where is that boxing ring? It says that there is a boxing ring in the changelog. And i think there are new Luna scenes idk how to unlock them
:(

Last edited:

Veto91

May 5, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked already, my searchbar doesn't seem to work properly since I can't search this thread.

When I get the fucking scene, the animation kinda opens a new window wich slides out of the screen so I can't see it.
Doesn't matter if I play in fullscreen or window mode. How can I fix that?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked already, my searchbar doesn't seem to work properly since I can't search this thread.

When I get the fucking scene, the animation kinda opens a new window wich slides out of the screen so I can't see it.
Doesn't matter if I play in fullscreen or window mode. How can I fix that?
that's bug and was reported before and some sorta fix was posted too so try searching fullscreen on this thread.

Reactions: Veto91

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Witch Trainer: Silver - Update 1.42
1648419012543.png

The last Quidditch match of the season, Ravenclaw vs. Gryffindor, is finally here!

We highly recommend revisiting Cho's content because it includes a host of fresh and updated events, animated CG, as well as a public variation for one of the earlier matches, and more.

Of course, whilst this update marks the end of the quidditch season, it does not spell the end of Cho's content, as she will undoubtedly appear in future updates.

Why are you still reading? Get out there, identify the Gryffindor team's flaws, and guide your pupil to victory!

For a complete list of changes, please refer to the changelog linked down below. Be advised, it contains heavy spoilers!

Download:

Changelog:

Patreon:

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
aww "unable to connect, please try again" i'm afraid i'll have to wait until the thread OP gets updated.
patience is a virtue. :cool:

Aug 9, 2021
Guys some help, despite i have done everything, Cho still tells me i have to find the way to Foolprrof the slytherin team, what do i have to do?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes