DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
I think I found a bug, I don't know if its because I migrated my save but a error popped out when i was training with Cho and she was missing her Quddich gear (she was naked), also in the first Quddich Match same thing happened but with both hermione (normal hair instad of the formal hair) and cho (missing her gear, she was flying naked lol)

Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/_script_/_hermione_/summon.rpy", line 92, in script call
    call gift_menu
    call gift_menu
  File "game/_script_/_cho_/Quidditch/_training_.rpy", line 28, in script
    $ cho.equip(cho_outfit_quidditch) # Equip quidditch set
  File "game/_script_/_cho_/Quidditch/_training_.rpy", line 28, in <module>
  File "game/_script_/doll/main.rpy", line 108, in equip
    self.clothes[i.type][0].set_color(i.color)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'set_color'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call gift_menu
    call gift_menu
  File "game/_script_/_cho_/Quidditch/_training_.rpy", line 28, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/_script_/_cho_/Quidditch/_training_.rpy", line 28, in <module>
  File "game/_script_/doll/main.rpy", line 108, in equip
    self.clothes[i.type][0].set_color(i.color)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'set_color'

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
WT Silver 1.42.0
Tue Mar 29 19:01:27 2022
```

Last edited:

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I mean just compare these two. It's like Cho gained 30 pounds after the game.
You are comparing two completely different perspectives, on the CG she's leaning back on her palms with her hips thrust forward, her spine is in a relaxed sitting position. Anyone who would sit in this position would look chubbier. Besides, this is a frontal view rather than a side view, and that alone implies a wider angle.

Also, one of Genie's well-known attributes is that he has a pretty huge cock. That extremely average cock we see is certainly not what we've come to expect from Genie.
Technically, it's Dumbledore's body, so.

Reactions: longsuper1

chichong

May 7, 2020
You are comparing two completely different perspectives, on the CG she's leaning back on her palms with her hips thrust forward, her spine is in a relaxed sitting position. Anyone who would sit in this position would look chubbier. Besides, this is a frontal view rather than a side view, and that alone implies a wider angle.
Dude, seriously, they were drawn by different people with different skill levels. And it's obvious.

... But I suspect you know that already. There is no secret that your actual illustrator can't hold a candle to the old one. But hey, you make do with what you have, right?

Jan 1, 2021
I haven’t yet taken a full look at the update. Is it just more Cho content? I vaguely remember them teasing a Susan appearance change, and a new look to the clothing emporium. Did anything like that go into effect?

aecwhivapeih

Jun 30, 2021
I am experiencing following error message:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What did I do wrong? apparently it has something to do with Chos training attire (she is naked during training now). Also, Hooch has no hair or clothes which is... disturbing :D

Jan 1, 2021
I am experiencing following error message:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What did I do wrong? apparently it has something to do with Chos training attire (she is naked during training now). Also, Hooch has no hair or clothes which is... disturbing :D
I’m getting the exact same errors. I assume it has something to do with me continuing from my most recent (pre update) save, instead of starting completely over again. I’m honestly just willing to grin and bear it. For certain girls I’m willing to start completely over again. Cho isn’t one of them.

I also haven’t uncovered these new clothes. Are they already in inventory?

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Dude, seriously, they were drawn by different people with different skill levels. And it's obvious.

... But I suspect you know that already. There is no secret that your actual illustrator can't hold a candle to the old one. But hey, you make do with what you have, right?
Maybe we could have found some common ground if you had made a comparison with a different scene, but for the sex scene, we used a 3D model of Cho as a basis to avoid making her look unnatural, so this entire argument is just a baseless opinion, which is fine to have, but you are being rude and presumptuous for no apparent reason.

It's absolutely fine to dislike something as subjective as art, but it doesn't mean you have to be a jerk about it.

Reactions: fakelandempire

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Especially still waiting for BDSM content: not just outfits, but actual bondage, (light) whipping, active subbing, etc.
yes teh game is great but there is stil so much youc an add like herminoes publis chaming, there is cum on face or tits she has to wear to class, a naked and covered in cum shaming would be nice too or maybe some petplay stuff

Rianabi

Nov 12, 2017

Technically, it's Dumbledore's body, so.
Yes... perspective is a thing, body position changes things and you are using a 3d model as reference to keep everything "correct".
This does not change the fact that it looks -BAD-, things can be correct and still unnatractive and look "off".

And as to the 2nd point, since when do we the audience see dumbledores real body during ANY sex scene? This is a really strange argument to make.

The art does not hold up very well and genies body is off, you asked for specific comparisons, were given them, and instead of accepting that as legitimate criticism, the first response was to explain how it's invalid and how 1: Subjective taste in art is incorrect and 2: factual mistake with genies model is somehow wrong.

If you dont want criticism, that's perfectly fine, but dont ask for it and then immediately invalidate it, it could have been put in a "nicer" and more constructive way, but it's fair criticism and seems to hold true for most people who have seen it so far.

Reactions: Carlos354

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
yes teh game is great but there is stil so much youc an add like herminoes publis chaming, there is cum on face or tits she has to wear to class, a naked and covered in cum shaming would be nice too or maybe some petplay stuff
I feel like at least the first two options are already in the game. Pretty sure of it in fact. Of course there's more that could be added, but that's always the case. It's why development isn't finished.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Yes... perspective is a thing, body position changes things and you are using a 3d model as reference to keep everything "correct".
This does not change the fact that it looks -BAD-, things can be correct and still unnatractive and look "off".

And as to the 2nd point, since when do we the audience see dumbledores real body during ANY sex scene? This is a really strange argument to make.

The art does not hold up very well and genies body is off, you asked for specific comparisons, were given them, and instead of accepting that as legitimate criticism, the first response was to explain how it's invalid and how 1: Subjective taste in art is incorrect and 2: factual mistake with genies model is somehow wrong.

If you dont want criticism, that's perfectly fine, but dont ask for it and then immediately invalidate it, it could have been put in a "nicer" and more constructive way, but it's fair criticism and seems to hold true for most people who have seen it so far.
I understand you think it doesn't look great, but that's how it should look realistically. Regardless, thank you for your input.

Jan 1, 2021

It’s rough working hard on something, only to have people shit all over it. And given the reactions to this update, I understand him being defensive. You try working really hard on something, then be instantly told “You need to redo everything”.

Admittedly, some of the art in Cho’s story line is not a perfect match to how her character appears when you talk to her regularly— sort of if I tried to draw Homer Simpson, it might be close, but there’s just a few things that don’t quite appear as authentic as when Matt Groenig draws him. But I personally don’t find it off-putting enough that it takes me out of the moment.

Just my opinion, for what it’s worth.

Reactions: Bummenphist

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
I understand you think it doesn't look great, but that's how it should look realistically. Regardless, thank you for your input.
I thought Cho's model was good enough, though the abs probably throw people off. Abs is hard to make sexy in animation. I would try comparing and polling no abs vs less defined abs vs the original.

And I still think the cowgirl CG should be zoom in and whatever else I said:
Cho's new cowgirl scene was a little jarring, it looked like the FoV was scaled high, and my eyes steers toward the player character's nipples and body. It would be nice if she was closer to the camera, more focused on her, in my opinion.

Edit: The bird also draw attention away from the focial point (Cho). It's not hot when you're glancing at a firey parrot every other time.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
I feel like at least the first two options are already in the game. Pretty sure of it in fact. Of course there's more that could be added, but that's always the case. It's why development isn't finished.
well the naked and cum all over and send her to class shaming is not there and well you can give her a potion taht turns her init a catgirl but i was thinking more about colalr, leasha dn lead her around the school

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes