cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry if this has been answered already, but which game .exe do I open? WTS-32.exe, or WTS.exe? Thanks.
-32 if 32bit windows (and processor) and -64 if 64bit windows (if you have 32bit windows i recommend reinstalling 64bit windows (32bit licensekey works) since 32bit support is dropping).

Reactions: Jade Falcon

F1forhalp

SOTD: Temple of the Dog - All Night Thing
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Sorry if this has been answered already, but which game .exe do I open? WTS-32.exe, or WTS.exe? Thanks.
if you run 64bit windoze you can launch either, doesn't matter much, windoze will handle it. then again, if you experience lag during game, try the respective other version and see if it's better; for some, the 32bit version lags less, on lower spec systems.
if you run 32bit windoze, can't handle the WTS.exe, only the 32bit works.

Reactions: Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon

Aug 1, 2017
I always run the straight .exe version of these RenPy games, which I assume is 64 bit. The -32.exe launcher is probably for 32 bit compatibility if you need it, but I wouldn't stake my life on that.
Yep, that's right. If your machine is running 32-bit Windows then that's what you need.
-32 if 32bit windows (and processor) and -64 if 64bit windows (if you have 32bit windows i recommend reinstalling 64bit windows (32bit licensekey works) since 32bit support is dropping).
if you run 64bit windoze you can launch either, doesn't matter much, windoze will handle it. then again, if you experience lag during game, try the respective other version and see if it's better; for some, the 32bit version lags less, on lower spec systems.
if you run 32bit windoze, can't handle the WTS.exe, only the 32bit works.
Thanks everyone! I figured it out after I posted the question, but thanks all the same. And you're right, the 64-bit version does lag a little.

Reactions: F1forhalp

MandyF

Mar 12, 2022
To be honest, the best part by far is messing around with the outfits. Other than that, it's kinda boring.

Jan 1, 2021
I dont understand people that want saves, literally the best part of the game is the early-mid game
I understand it more for the grind parts— working, money, etc. But cheats make that a non-issue. I just enjoy replaying it each update to see new stuff that may have been added. Plus my memory isn’t great at times, and I need context to see how they came to be so depraved.

I guess some players just enjoy jumping right to having their own personal harem.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
except there is no harem, only fuckable is still hermione except cho once after winning quidditch match.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I can understand wanting to jump to an end save if you've played the game before, but when I restart this game, I just use cheats to fast forward past certain things. Even then, often I find new scenes added that I didn't know about.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bummenphist

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
I understand it more for the grind parts— working, money, etc. But cheats make that a non-issue. I just enjoy replaying it each update to see new stuff that may have been added. Plus my memory isn’t great at times, and I need context to see how they came to be so depraved.

I guess some players just enjoy jumping right to having their own personal harem.
But the weird thing about asking for saves here is, the game is devised with the grind in mind. Because the game isn't a CG hunt fest, so there's not really a "gallery", so the gameplay is seeing the girl become more and more corrupted and a slut, reacting differently to the same favors. When you pick the earlier favors once you max them out, they will start off with the sluttiest version of that and not the shy and meek version.

p0rnw0lf

Jan 15, 2021
Version 1.43.3 from

Windows/Linux:
Mac:
Android:

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes