Jan 1, 2021
Stupid mistake question. Astoria’s story line was kicking off— she came into the office asking if she had to attend detention that day or something (I was only half paying attention in all honesty) and I clicked that she could be excused this time. Does she eventually come back, or did I mess up that story line?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it's not that hard to just check Silver's Mega and do a manual update, actually.
true dat.

Stupid mistake question. Astoria’s story line was kicking off— she came into the office asking if she had to attend detention that day or something (I was only half paying attention in all honesty) and I clicked that she could be excused this time. Does she eventually come back, or did I mess up that story line?
detention isn't in genie's office (sadly) and if you later can call her to office then no wrongs.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know shes supposed to have it with Tonks— thus beginning her Imperio training, but she made a prior request to skip out on it. I stupidly agreed and Genie remarked to himself something like “She’ll probably remember to give herself detention later.” But it’s been almost a week now, she hasn’t returned and there’s no option.
restart or wait.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
The main character of course he's not gay he's lesbian he likes girls

did you play the game ?
I did one of the earlier versions and I thought there was a scene with Tonks and Luna...usually for me when the actual lesbian tag is on a game it means merely that girl on girl no threesome with a dude involved lol just sayin'....also the other one that came to mind was I thought Cho and Hermione had a scene in genie's office after a bit of their "body battle for favours"

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I did one of the earlier versions and I thought there was a scene with Tonks and Luna...usually for me when the actual lesbian tag is on a game it means merely that girl on girl no threesome with a dude involved lol just sayin'....also the other one that came to mind was I thought Cho and Hermione had a scene in genie's office after a bit of their "body battle for favours"
nope.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
You have to let Luna dom. Don't propose to buy the newspaper, don't force her on your lap, beg when possible.
The threesome stuff is in the Slytherin route.
Remember you can reset all Luna content in the cheat menu if needed.
I was just playing a round of the game and saw this post for resetting the content in the cheat menu however it's not showing anywhere unless I've overlooked it in the current 1.44.1 build..I wouldn't mind to doing a reset for the content so I can get the dom side of Luna.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I was just playing a round of the game and saw this post for resetting the content in the cheat menu however it's not showing anywhere unless I've overlooked it in the current 1.44.1 build..I wouldn't mind to doing a reset for the content so I can get the dom side of Luna.
The Luna dom stuff was removed from the latest version

Mr.Qwertyzz

Aug 28, 2021
How to send Hermione out with vibrators? I tried every option but she doesn't want it. I'm about box of pleasure of the latest patch

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes