Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
I'm sure you giving literally no information on your device or how/when it's crashing will help it be fixed much faster!
No Livvy, wave your magic dick wand and make it work on 1000’s of devices you have no control over or way to test!

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Why opacity stuff & potions are gone? :( At least make them available when story line with a girl is over :(
The opacity stuff is there. Pick a piece of clothing and then click on the paintbrush in the upper right corner.

Potions are there, too. Are you looking at an old version?

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Hey guys was the sorting hat brainwash removed from the game ? If not how do i trigger that option ?

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Realme narzo 30 5g: dimensity dimensity 700 octacore ,4+3 RAM,android 12. 1.44.1 still crashing
Are you sure you meet the system requiements? That 4+3 RAM makes me wonder, but I'm not certain what you mean by that. Failing that, it's entirely possible it's the good old openGL issue, which can't be fixed by the team because it's an issue which needs to be fixed by Samsung. Post your crash reports and logcat, and try using crash defender.

lurkerlv99

Nov 21, 2020
Are you sure you meet the system requiements? That 4+3 RAM makes me wonder, but I'm not certain what you mean by that. Failing that, it's entirely possible it's the good old openGL issue, which can't be fixed by the team because it's an issue which needs to be fixed by Samsung. Post your crash reports and logfiles, and try using crash defender.
it's called virtual ram. The game running at 120 FPS. Where i look for the logfiles?

Last edited:

Marphey

May 13, 2019
is it possible to get cheerleader uniforms of other houses for Hermione like in the pictures or is that feature no longer in the game ?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes