LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Optimised my ass, android version keeps crashing the moment you start the game and talk to anyone.
How is this optimised?
It's not even giving a reason, it just lags momentarily and the apk closes.
Do I suddenly need 16 GB of ram on my phone to play a 300+ megabyte apk?
The only detail I can possibly suspect on how it happens is that I chose to skip the intro, other than that, not much else.
Could you share information about your device? Certain android devices (mostly Samsung) have broken OpenGL implementation that causes crashes with certain shaders which are detrimental to run the game (internals).

If possible, I would appreciate a logcat log.

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
im sure it was it was a much earlier version though
There was briefly an option to facefuck her during the suck my dick routine, but I don't remember handcuffs being part of it. Although there should have been. And it would be nice to see it added/re-added to future updates.

Reactions: Zwart

XT68

Oct 7, 2018
There was briefly an option to facefuck her during the suck my dick routine, but I don't remember handcuffs being part of it. Although there should have been. And it would be nice to see it added/re-added to future updates.
i may be imagening the handcuffs but what version was it in?

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
I just heard about this mod. I've played through the original full game back then, could someone tell me in short whether this mod has enough unique nsfw content compared to the original to worth a replay? If it has only some new chibi scenes I would not spend so much time with it but if it has much more, I would definitely check it out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just heard about this mod. I've played through the original full game back then, could someone tell me in short whether this mod has enough unique nsfw content compared to the original to worth a replay? If it has only some new chibi scenes I would not spend so much time with it but if it has much more, I would definitely check it out.
well hermione has same favors as before but changed, most other nsfw is other girls nekkid besides 1 time cho fuck. that's atm. on 1.39.4 genie can have 3some.

Reactions: Zwart

rqs

Aug 24, 2018
Could you share information about your device? Certain android devices (mostly Samsung) have broken OpenGL implementation that causes crashes with certain shaders which are detrimental to run the game (internals).

If possible, I would appreciate a logcat log.
How can i send a logcat log?mine is crashing too on my Android device

l9538168

Oct 3, 2017
I dont understand people that want saves, literally the best part of the game is the early-mid game
early mid game sometime will have a error when you use old save,it's mean you need take time to play this and notice you don't have time like your student age,true story.......T_T

TheGoodoctor

May 17, 2018
Trying to join the Discord channel and it keeps saying I'm unable to accept the invite. I've tried clearing cookies, passwords, etc., and I can join other channels just fine. Do I have any other options? Is there anyone I can contact about getting a new invite?

l9538168

Oct 3, 2017
triggers automatically at later day (months).

why so old?
because astoria become old after 1.38 version

in 1.38 version,astoria is a cute loli.......and he give up loli astoria...... and make some girl look like hermone.....or some girl.....

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
because astoria become old after 1.38 version

in 1.38 version,astoria is a cute loli.......and he give up loli astoria...... and make some girl look like hermone.....or some girl.....
LIONREX
search interweb or svscomics, devs dropped (i think) that mega where they had old versions uploaded.

Last edited:
Reactions: LIONREX
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes