cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Also, how far is the Cho content? Any good stuff yet?
she got fucked once and other things so she has stuff but not same lvl as main heroine.

There isn't a current version of Queen Trainer, just a short demo. He's still working on the game, though, with weekly info on his progress on his Patreon.
well that demo is current version and yea akabur posts a lot reports.

Also, anyone knows what’s different between this mod and Feodisy’s mod?
on sadcrab/feo mod genie could fuck that bird after feeding and petting her enuf times and then there was schoolpaper (hermione being it's lois lane) and other ms. greengrass, plenty to play but it working on win10/11 or newer macos is unknown.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Wokain - Natural Enemy
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
on sadcrab/feo mod genie could fuck that bird after feeding and petting her enuf times and then there was schoolpaper (hermione being it's lois lane) and other ms. greengrass, plenty to play but it working on win10/11 or newer macos is unknown.
Feo mod could work in win10, and -should- work if you run the .exe in compatibility mode for Win7/Vista, if available. not certain if it runs on newest Mac; the Ren'Py version is older than the average used nowdays, but stable.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Does Witch Trainer Silver use any of the assets from Innocent Witches? Seems like a wasted opportunity if not considering both games copy the Akabur style.
At one point there was a set of pajama's that Siserg from Innocent Witches drew, but had since asked to be removed and the team has.

At this point all, or at least the vast majority of the art in Witch Trainer Silver is original, though a lot of it is based on the original game and just has been redrawn in higher resolution with fixes.

There are no plans to use art from Innocent Witches or any other project.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rastafoo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Feo mod could work in win10, and -should- work if you run the .exe in compatibility mode for Win7/Vista, if available. not certain if it runs on newest Mac; the Ren'Py version is older than the average used nowdays, but stable.
yea i know it uses "ancient" renpy version so that's why i say that it's working is unknown on modern platforms. don't have it anymore and won't re-dl.

Does Witch Trainer Silver use any of the assets from Innocent Witches? Seems like a wasted opportunity if not considering both games copy the Akabur style.
well base story is same on all 3 games but iw (neverending project) has different approach than this which is close to orig. game.

Reactions: Rastafoo

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
If they keep adding good content, I'm okay with a never ending game. :)
In fact, thinking about it, whether "a never ending game" means it is always being worked on, or that it doesn't actually have any end point but just keeps going would be fine with me. Having the genie stick around to increase his harem or just continually use and/or degrade Hermione has its appeal.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
In fact, thinking about it, whether "a never ending game" means it is always being worked on, or that it doesn't actually have any end point but just keeps going would be fine with me. Having the genie stick around to increase his harem or just continually use and/or degrade Hermione has its appeal.
I think it's fine for something like Silver, so long as it's being properly worked on and not being done lazily, since it was something already 'complete' to begin with. So long as people want to pay for continued support, good for them I guess. I dislike games that are 'in development' forever though. Continuing after it reaches a conclusion is fine but being stuck in limbo forever like YanSim or something like that is ew.

I guess I don't hate dwarf fortress though, so things are based on optics.

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
I think it's fine for something like Silver, so long as it's being properly worked on and not being done lazily, since it was something already 'complete' to begin with. So long as people want to pay for continued support, good for them I guess. I dislike games that are 'in development' forever though. Continuing after it reaches a conclusion is fine but being stuck in limbo forever like YanSim or something like that is ew.

I guess I don't hate dwarf fortress though, so things are based on optics.
Yeah, it’s easier to be patient with a mod to an already completed game or at least a game with a satisfying content than with Patreon-milking project.
I mean, even the pace of honest devs is infuriatingly slow sometimes (looking at you, Demon Deals lol). Plus I love 2D hand-drawn stuff, and these are the longest and hardest to make.

Reactions: secrettunel6969

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
While I do agree that the speed at which the devs sometimes move can be frustrating for a player (I also downloaded Mist Survival and that makes any development lag here look positively Flash-like) I know that the work being done does take time. The amount of things to take into account, technical upgrades, changes of artists, writers, coders etc. takes time and money, and usually has little money coming in to support it so a day job is almost always required which further limits time to work on it.

While we would all like everything to happen as soon as we want it, we do need to be patient. I'm assuming (and hoping) that on a site such as this that we are all adults.

Reactions: Johnny28

Nuratar

Dec 12, 2017
How do I progress Hermione beyond "show me your panties" in personal favors, and get to tutor her further (all I get now it an info, that she's not yet ready)?
I've maxed out Snape friendship, I read the books, etc.
I have the option to "level her up", but it comes with a cavat, that all the previous level favours will not be available, so I kinda wonder if it's worth it, and/or the right way.

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
How do I progress Hermione beyond "show me your panties" in personal favors, and get to tutor her further (all I get now it an info, that she's not yet ready)?
I've maxed out Snape friendship, I read the books, etc.
I have the option to "level her up", but it comes with a cavat, that all the previous level favours will not be available, so I kinda wonder if it's worth it, and/or the right way.
The previous favours will still be available, she just will do them more willingly. Levelling her is exactly what you need to do. The only reason that notification is there is to remind you if you want to see all the scenes where she's less willing to do those things that you need to do so before levelling her as her reactions for previous tier favours will change depending on her level.

Reactions: secrettunel6969

Nuratar

Dec 12, 2017
The previous favours will still be available, she just will do them more willingly. Levelling her is exactly what you need to do. The only reason that notification is there is to remind you if you want to see all the scenes where she's less willing to do those things that you need to do so before levelling her as her reactions for previous tier favours will change depending on her level.
That's exactly what I mean - the menu info should be more clear about this...

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes