LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
No mods enabled. A single one comes bundled with the download but it wasn't enabled.
The issue you're encountering is caused by a mod. The game's code does not contain a 'lif_inject_label' function. Certain modifications deviate from the recommended RPYM format and opt for RPY format instead. As a result, these modifications load during initialization and do not adhere to the mod menu.

It's important to keep in mind that deleting a modification while in the middle of a playthrough will result in its references remaining in your save file, effectively tainting it and leading to problems.

Last edited:

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
Will I miss any content switching back to directX or does it not matter at all?
Also, game feels choppy and slow, any way to fix that? It was smoother when I last played it (couple years ago)

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Will I miss any content switching back to directX or does it not matter at all?
Also, game feels choppy and slow, any way to fix that? It was smoother when I last played it (couple years ago)
they will update the coding for new version of renpy and python and hope this will fix the speed, but that for the next versions

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
So when I unlock tier 2 and start jerking off while Hermione is talking, she suddenly starts saying she wants to suck cock but STILL gets super pissed when she realizes I’m jerking off? What’s that about? Balance problem? I did all tier 1 events in order not to progress the game too fast and I gotta admit this kind of incoherences ruins the fun a little

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
So when I unlock tier 2 and start jerking off while Hermione is talking, she suddenly starts saying she wants to suck cock but STILL gets super pissed when she realizes I’m jerking off? What’s that about? Balance problem? I did all tier 1 events in order not to progress the game too fast and I gotta admit this kind of incoherences ruins the fun a little
She said she wants to suck cock. She didn't say she wants you to jerk it to her! Don't you listen? :rolleyes:

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
She said she wants to suck cock. She didn't say she wants you to jerk it to her! Don't you listen? :rolleyes:
Hahahaha
Still, the jump from not even wanting to dance and starting to fantasize aloud about giving blowjobs feels a little off

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
they will update the coding for new version of renpy and python and hope this will fix the speed, but that for the next versions
sadly, the game becomes laggier with each code optimising from like 1.38 on. it wasn't that big a deal up to 1.39.x but kept going worse with 1.40 and up. i have several versions keepsake parallel on the same specs and the difference is Big.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
sadly, the game becomes laggier with each code optimising from like 1.38 on. it wasn't that big a deal up to 1.39.x but kept going worse with 1.40 and up. i have several versions keepsake parallel on the same specs and the difference is Big.
The optimization work started in version 1.43, and it's getting wrapped up in version 1.45.

In game development, new features usually take priority over optimization work. That means performance might suffer until later in the development cycle when performance can be addressed. It's just the way things roll.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
well yea but no game updates a while for that (and currently not much to play on current version).
There isn't a current version of Queen Trainer, just a short demo. He's still working on the game, though, with weekly info on his progress on his Patreon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Also, how far is the Cho content? Any good stuff yet?
she got fucked once and other things so she has stuff but not same lvl as main heroine.

There isn't a current version of Queen Trainer, just a short demo. He's still working on the game, though, with weekly info on his progress on his Patreon.
well that demo is current version and yea akabur posts a lot reports.

Also, anyone knows what’s different between this mod and Feodisy’s mod?
on sadcrab/feo mod genie could fuck that bird after feeding and petting her enuf times and then there was schoolpaper (hermione being it's lois lane) and other ms. greengrass, plenty to play but it working on win10/11 or newer macos is unknown.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes