jahall

Feb 20, 2019
The reason we use American English when naming wardrobe or interface elements in the game, but keep British English for dialogues is to keep the game more accessible for international audiences. We understand that players come from all over the world, and by using a combination of both dialects, we hope to make the game more inclusive and easier to understand for everyone.

While it may seem unusual to mix dialects, it's actually a common practice in the gaming industry. By using both American and British English, we hope to create a more neutral experience for players who might be more accustomed to one dialect over the other. We want our players to be able to enjoy the game without being distracted or confused by unfamiliar terminology.
That's fair enough, but the instance I was pointing out IS dialogue. Hermione would never use "vest" with the US English meaning. Hopefully there's some common word in both US and British English for a woollen item worn over the shirt/blouse that could be used.

swextal

May 7, 2018
I'd also suggest 'jumper' or 'pull over'. I think her referring to it as a vest is just a holdover from Akabur, actually, or because they're trying to make it as easy to read for the most amount of people. Can you imagine the confusion when some American read 'Professor, are you going to wear a johnny on your tadger then? No? I can't adam and eve it, yer gonna git me up the duff!'
thank god i'm from a country where we have a polar circle to hide behind... ISO 639-3 ovd :)

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
That's fair enough, but the instance I was pointing out IS dialogue. Hermione would never use "vest" with the US English meaning. Hopefully there's some common word in both US and British English for a woollen item worn over the shirt/blouse that could be used.
As mentioned before, elements of the wardrobe are an exception. We didn't want our players getting confused between 'pants' and 'trousers' and accidentally ending up with their characters running around in their underwear all day!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As mentioned before, elements of the wardrobe are an exception. We didn't want our players getting confused between 'pants' and 'trousers' and accidentally ending up with their characters running around in their underwear all day!
well genie can send hermione away nekkid.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Wokain - Natural Enemy
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i mostly went with the standard uniform getting lewder. all that cosplay stuff and whatnot.. i guess that's someone's kink but i don't care about it. just adds to the lag. the more the laggier, really, when loading wardrobe. some flaws there anyway, story wise; example would be Tonks in bikini, while she clearly keeps stating she doesn't like to wear any underwear at all, and would probably prefer to run around naked all day.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i mostly went with the standard uniform getting lewder. all that cosplay stuff and whatnot.. i guess that's someone's kink but i don't care about it. just adds to the lag. the more the laggier, really, when loading wardrobe. some flaws there anyway, story wise; example would be Tonks in bikini, while she clearly keeps stating she doesn't like to wear any underwear at all, and would probably prefer to run around naked all day.
well my hermione wears small witch dress with hat and rest incl. tonks are nekkid except susan.

Reactions: F1forhalp

HokunoGuts

Dec 19, 2018
I don't understand this game, as soon as gryffindors has too many points I can't do anything with Hermione and they don't decrease...
Some help plz :D

zayn zidel

Sep 25, 2019
I don't understand this game, as soon as gryffindors has too many points I can't do anything with Hermione and they don't decrease...
Some help plz :D
What are you having trouble understanding?
The whole narrative is she does this for house points. If they're in the lead why would she subjugate herself to your perversions?

Gotta pump up those Slytherin house points. Those some rookie Snake points you got Mate.

• Haha
Reactions: yamadakun

catsprin

Apr 17, 2019
i've noticed a performance slow down with the game; there's a notable delay from when i click an option to something actually happening. I can't tell if any options/setting have changed so i'm asking what to check to see if i can get some performance back.

MobBarley

Jul 14, 2018
Is there something I am missing when playing the Intro? I cant seem to get the map.

Edit/ Nvm i found it

How much content is missing from the unmodded game? The red haired girl doesnt seem to have any content

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes