lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Is the outdoor blowjob scene with Hermonie still accessible? If so, how do you prompt it? Never seems to happen anymore.
You mostly have to be lucky.

I don't know the exact level of corruption she needs to have, but she will be outside of the map's boundaries at some point during the night.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
it's been a week
That's very perceptive of you. :D

Jokes aside, I assume you are referring to the post someone made earlier this week. I must disappoint, but it's wrong, we didn't promise a release just yet, but we do push frequent updates to the recently released pre-release version to ensure the game is stable for the upcoming public release. I'll be posting another dev blog post tomorrow, it should shed more light on the timeframe of the update.

LordOfPears12

Oct 8, 2018
Should I start with this or try the og game. I dislike re-playing games due to replaying so many times various xbox games cuz I had a small-ish coolection.

Damn Ice Age the game.

Fake117x

Jan 6, 2020
Should I start with this or try the og game. I dislike re-playing games due to replaying so many times various xbox games cuz I had a small-ish coolection.
Imo go for this over the OG. It's been a while since I played the OG but i think this has everything that the OG has and more, extra characters, extra scenes, the progression is less frustrating as the UI/Interface is cleaner

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Damn Ice Age the game.
og has MUCH less content than this has, consider this as remake of og with added content. og has just 1 girl while this has 6 but currently hermione has most content.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
At this rate you'll literally be dropping one update a year (It's already been over six months and you're still saying delays), just push what you've completed once a month into a stable build and send it out. Cease with this "maybe next month" blueballing, give a proper timeline with more than enough estimated time to complete what you put on paper and set yourself to follow it. If it's just backend updates, so be it, but at least it's a proper update.
Thank you for your constructive critique, I'll be sure to mention it at the next shareholders meeting.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
are we waiting for big update or small ?
From where I stand, it is a big update. It took us a solid four months to iron out the back-end changes and bring them to a stable state. After that, we had to hustle for another two months to incorporate all the content we had initially planned, before things happened that I mentioned in one of my dev blog posts.

I acknowledge that not everyone may perceive it in the same manner, but as a team, our best approach is to be fully transparent regarding our challenges and setbacks.

Here's the link to the blog post I mentioned earlier. It provides a more detailed account of our struggles. Hopefully, the mods won't spank me for sharing it!

KAmiCG

Jul 29, 2017
What's the threshold to advance her past seeing her panties?

And what is the correct order for the My Waifu book?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What's the threshold to advance her past seeing her panties?

And what is the correct order for the My Waifu book?
prolly need to level hermione up.

don't need to read books if you use cheats BUT if you want then selecting only 1st option and then selecting 2nd etc and next selecting 1-2-3 etc.

KAmiCG

Jul 29, 2017
Leveling her up seams to change the progression and I thought you could still progress without leveling her

Also, the cheats don't seam to do much. And I hate having an unfinished book

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Leveling her up seams to change the progression and I thought you could still progress without leveling her

Also, the cheats don't seam to do much. And I hate having an unfinished book
you can cheat many thing, slutherins points, hermione's whoring. herm's and cho's mood, money, read all books, fast writing and reading.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes