cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Am I missing something, some requirement I need to unlock first?
don't need to read any books if you use cheat menu (upper left corner) but if you want then waifu is always select 1s then 2s etc and next read after done 1s etc reads on 1st page select 1 and next 2 etc until need select 1 again and then 2 etc.

eru57093

Nov 26, 2021
don't need to read any books if you use cheat menu (upper left corner) but if you want then waifu is always select 1s then 2s etc and next read after done 1s etc reads on 1st page select 1 and next 2 etc until need select 1 again and then 2 etc.
Thanks for your reply.
Yes that is exactly what I tried, but it did NOT work for me :(

But as I understand it the voucher (or whatever) you could get from this does not have a use anymore in current version of the game (1.44.4)
So I guess my Progress on the book will stay unfinished.

Thanks for your help tho :)

Last edited:

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
Question, the last version I played for this game was 1.41 which I believe around 2 yrs ago, and when I tried to continue my progress it's said it's incompatible, does the compatibility issue happens on every version?

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Question, the last version I played for this game was 1.41 which I believe around 2 yrs ago, and when I tried to continue my progress it's said it's incompatible, does the compatibility issue happens on every version?
Not on every version, but it does happen occasionally, depending on the underlying changes. I would advise waiting for 1.45 update, it's just around the corner.

Henty_Panty

Apr 14, 2019
Does anyone know how to stop the game from lagging? I've tried everything in the settings but none seem to do the trick...
Any suggestions?
And I'm pretty sure it's not because of my PC.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to stop the game from lagging? I've tried everything in the settings but none seem to do the trick...
Any suggestions?
And I'm pretty sure it's not because of my PC.
The next update will fix performance issues. You can try the pre-release version to get a sense of how it will perform.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i think MC has to listen to her once without fapping, or something.. "actually take part in the conversation" was it?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes