mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
You don't. The pictures you're likely thinking of ones Akabur created before he released the original Witch Trainer. They were never a part of the game proper. You may also be thinking of one or two fan made pictures, which are just created using some editor and already existing assets. I think one of the other mods from years ago may have put them in, but they don't exist in Witch Trainer: Silver.
What are you talking about? There is a scene with Hermione dancing and then Snape comes in. If she is corrupted enough then both of them jerk off over her. That scene has been there for as long as I remember. Not fan art.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
What are you talking about? There is a scene with Hermione dancing and then Snape comes in. If she is corrupted enough then both of them jerk off over her. That scene has been there for as long as I remember. Not fan art.
If you reread the post I was replying to, it's pretty clear I was saying that the other CG's the user was thinking of are not in the game. I didn't say that the dance event was fan art.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are those scenes where Hermione is desperate for house points (Because Slytherin has a large lead) still in the game?
favors.

yes but in op has had pics where genie and snape do more to hermione than just cum on her.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
But in all seriousness... can we talk about Susan? i feel like there is so much potential For her storyline but she always gets scrubbed to the side for Hermione and Cho. if i personally had the skill and knowledge set i would work on creating a HUCOW mod/storyline for her myself. i cant remember but i believe the breast expansion and lactation potion already exsist within the game files somewhere... all you would just need to modify the sprite artwork and create the storyline... sigh one day i will have the time to learn renpy enough to code it.

Delfine

Mar 4, 2019
No, the scenes where Hermione does way more than she's comfortable with becuase she's desperate for points.
I don't remember them being favors (Or the prologue), I just remember her barging in occasionally to get more points.

Reactions: Mastershake

pouet

Jul 31, 2017
does anyone have a save of 1.44 compatible with 1.5? it's starting to be redundant to start over from the beginning with every update.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
old saves are not compatible, checked it out. done the full wipe on the previous install, manually wiped saves from the box, ran "delete saves" and "delete persistent" from ingame menu just to make sure no remains. no bugs/crashes so far but still early in, don't even have the map yet.. what?! it's Teh Summer. some people do play outside.

P.S. the game still lags, if just a little less, at least the rollback doesn't freeze anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

apart from that, sad to not have the chibis anymore. i liked them, and liked the option to choose either.

Reactions: Me2612

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No, the scenes where Hermione does way more than she's comfortable with becuase she's desperate for points.
I don't remember them being favors (Or the prologue), I just remember her barging in occasionally to get more points.
yes but those are normal aka bj, etc.

does anyone have a save of 1.44 compatible with 1.5? it's starting to be redundant to start over from the beginning with every update.
no old save work on .45. some of us have used to that since pre-1.4 that was common.

Delfine

Mar 4, 2019
yes but those are normal aka bj, etc.
The fact that I originally asked if there still in the game should tell you if they're "normal" or not, I haven't come across those scenes in years, and I've tried to trigger them but nothing has worked, so here I am asking if they are still in the game.

Reactions: Mastershake

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The fact that I originally asked if there still in the game should tell you if they're "normal" or not, I haven't come across those scenes in years, and I've tried to trigger them but nothing has worked, so here I am asking if they are still in the game.
no exhibitionism on those sudden appears just hj, bj. those should be in game still.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WitchTrainerSilverMod-1.45.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes