Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
some images are missing, like whoring and full and you tell ehr to give you ehr panties and do without them to the class, one is missing, public request and giving classmates handjobs is image missiing, wearing cum in class and in the face or tits is missing and some others

333nightowl333

Apr 13, 2018
How do you get the CG scenes with Snape? I've seen pictures online of it, but didn't seem to get any of those scenes. The only one was when you ask Hermione to dance/strip and Snape walks in and jerks off.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
How do you get the CG scenes with Snape? I've seen pictures online of it, but didn't seem to get any of those scenes. The only one was when you ask Hermione to dance/strip and Snape walks in and jerks off.
You don't. The pictures you're likely thinking of ones Akabur created before he released the original Witch Trainer. They were never a part of the game proper. You may also be thinking of one or two fan made pictures, which are just created using some editor and already existing assets. I think one of the other mods from years ago may have put them in, but they don't exist in Witch Trainer: Silver.

Reactions: Rastafoo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when genie decides to share hermione with snape aka pretty much never.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F1forhalp

Myst777

Aug 2, 2020
I think one of the other mods from years ago may have put them in,
I remember playing that scene at some point, so it was definitely in something not just fan art. I also don't remember which mod they are in, hopefully someone here does.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
when genie decides to share hermione with snape aka pretty much never.
..reminds me, that tall broody guy STILL has yet to send some Slytherin hoes, right? ...right??
first things first.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
..reminds me, that tall broody guy STILL has yet to send some Slytherin hoes, right? ...right??
first things first.
no he hasn't sent any slutherin girls.

Does anyone knows which version of the game had the Luna blowjobs content?
before 1.45 is finished and it's content revealed 1.39.4 is last version where luna does bj and can get fucked.

Reactions: logor23

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Witch Trainer Silver – Update 1.45.1 logocensored.png
Ladies, gentlemen, and all those in-between, the moment you've all been eagerly awaiting has arrived. We are delighted to announce that the works have finally been completed, and update 1.45.1 is currently being released!

This update has taken us a solid 6 months to finish and has paved the way for future updates, enabling us to work more efficiently and swiftly. The full changelog will be posted in the coming days as the list of changes is quite substantial, so please allow us a day or two to go through it.

A few noteworthy changes include:
  • Cho's storyline now extends beyond the quidditch phase and incorporates several CG scenes, some of which we've previously teased on Patreon over the past few months.
  • A complete overhaul of the modding tools and APIs, making modding simpler and more accessible to a wider range of people, even those with limited programming knowledge.
  • The game's performance issues have been resolved, so it should no longer experience any hanging or stuttering.
  • The game's Engine has been updated to Ren'py version 8.1 and Python 3, which has also undergone a significant revamp, enhancing performance and compatibility. Additionally, it boasts improved built-in methods and introduces new functionality.
  • The events system has been completely rewritten with modding support.
  • Hermione's content has received a bunch of enhanced dialogue and improvements.

In general, the game should now be significantly more stable, perform better, and experience fewer glitches. Additionally, the new story additions should add more spiciness to the game everyone has been hoping for.

We sincerely hope that you enjoy this update. While we eagerly await your feedback and any bug reports you may have, we immediately begin working on the next update. Wishing you a happy 4th of July!

P.S. The Android release is getting delayed to a future date because it's still not fully prepared.
P.P.S You can find the full, uncensored update image on patreon.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Witch Trainer Silver – Update 1.45.1 View attachment 2745372
Ladies, gentlemen, and all those in-between, the moment you've all been eagerly awaiting has arrived. We are delighted to announce that the works have finally been completed, and update 1.45.1 is currently being released!

This update has taken us a solid 6 months to finish and has paved the way for future updates, enabling us to work more efficiently and swiftly. The full changelog will be posted in the coming days as the list of changes is quite substantial, so please allow us a day or two to go through it.

A few noteworthy changes include:
  • Cho's storyline now extends beyond the quidditch phase and incorporates several CG scenes, some of which we've previously teased on Patreon over the past few months.
  • A complete overhaul of the modding tools and APIs, making modding simpler and more accessible to a wider range of people, even those with limited programming knowledge.
  • The game's performance issues have been resolved, so it should no longer experience any hanging or stuttering.
  • The game's Engine has been updated to Ren'py version 8.1 and Python 3, which has also undergone a significant revamp, enhancing performance and compatibility. Additionally, it boasts improved built-in methods and introduces new functionality.
  • The events system has been completely rewritten with modding support.
  • Hermione's content has received a bunch of enhanced dialogue and improvements.

In general, the game should now be significantly more stable, perform better, and experience fewer glitches. Additionally, the new story additions should add more spiciness to the game everyone has been hoping for.

We sincerely hope that you enjoy this update. While we eagerly await your feedback and any bug reports you may have, we immediately begin working on the next update. Wishing you a happy 4th of July!

P.S. The Android release is getting delayed to a future date because it's still not fully prepared.
P.P.S You can find the full, uncensored update image on patreon.

well that's great news indeed.
should i rather wipe the previous version, and will 1.44.x saves possibly be incompatible again?

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Tried the update option on new release and got this:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/utility/updater.rpy", line 43, in __call__
    renpy.invoke_in_new_context(updater.update, self.url, simulate=self.simulate, **self.kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00updater.rpy", line 1504, in update
    renpy.call_screen("updater", u=u)
TypeError: Unexpected keyword arguments: 'u'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\Games\WTS-1.45.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Games\WTS-1.45.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\Games\WTS-1.45.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\WTS-1.45.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3587, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\Games\WTS-1.45.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4548, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\Games\WTS-1.45.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1177, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\Games\WTS-1.45.1-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 166, in event
    return self.transitions[-1].event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Games\WTS-1.45.1-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 53, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "D:\Games\WTS-1.45.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 770, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Games\WTS-1.45.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1142, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\Games\WTS-1.45.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1075, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Games\WTS-1.45.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 379, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scripts/utility/updater.rpy", line 43, in __call__
    renpy.invoke_in_new_context(updater.update, self.url, simulate=self.simulate, **self.kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\WTS-1.45.1-pc\renpy\game.py", line 291, in invoke_in_new_context
    return callable(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00updater.rpy", line 1504, in update
    renpy.call_screen("updater", u=u)
  File "D:\Games\WTS-1.45.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3345, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Games\WTS-1.45.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\WTS-1.45.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3587, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\Games\WTS-1.45.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4060, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "D:\Games\WTS-1.45.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\Games\WTS-1.45.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Games\WTS-1.45.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4060, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "D:\Games\WTS-1.45.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Games\WTS-1.45.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 680, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "D:\Games\WTS-1.45.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 296, in apply_arguments
    return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
  File "D:\Games\WTS-1.45.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 150, in apply
    raise TypeError(
TypeError: Unexpected keyword arguments: 'u'

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.2.23070303+nightly
Witch Trainer Silver 1.45.1
Tue Jul  4 20:43:57 2023

BastardX

May 13, 2018
well that's great news indeed.
should i rather wipe the previous version, and will 1.44.x saves possibly be incompatible again?
Yes at the moment it seems saves from 1.44 are incompatible.... looks like new game needs to be started!

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
Sorry if it has been mentioned before but I have a suggestion. Why not grey out the words instead of putting '???' on all of that locked scenes?

That way so that we know what kind of fetishes we wanted to after, instead of wasting time unlocking the others that are not interested to us.

My favorite part is exhibitionism but I don't know which path has it. Both public shaming and public request are locked with '???' on. Not to mention confusing of what is the difference between the two as I can't see through '???'.

Reactions: Bummenphist

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry if it has been mentioned before but I have a suggestion. Why not grey out the words instead of putting '???' on all of that locked scenes?

That way so that we know what kind of fetishes we wanted to after, instead of wasting time unlocking the others that are not interested to us.

My favorite part is exhibitionism but I don't know which path has it. Both public shaming and public request are locked with '???' on. Not to mention confusing of what is the difference between the two as I can't see through '???'.
both paths have it, on public it's more lewd (doesn't matter since not shown).

Delfine

Mar 4, 2019
Are those scenes where Hermione is desperate for house points (Because Slytherin has a large lead) still in the game?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes