madmit

Jun 4, 2017
FYI: saves from 1.44.4 are incompatible with 1.45.1
Even if you'll follow the dev's advice: For save compatibility, save the game in the main office without any characters present before upgrading.

Reactions: shoxroxsox

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
I made a walkthrough mod for this game, here is the link for anyone who'd like to use it:
Witch Trainer Silver: Walkthrough Mod

View attachment 2749955 View attachment 2749962

Also, here is a new save file made on the latest update and is right before the new scene with Cho. Just summon Cho to your office and it will trigger the new scene. porcodio pouet
Awesome work. Are archievements also included? Because there are some that I can't guess how to do by only looking at names.

pouet

Jul 31, 2017
I made a walkthrough mod for this game, here is the link for anyone who'd like to use it:
Witch Trainer Silver: Walkthrough Mod

View attachment 2749955 View attachment 2749962

Also, here is a new save file made on the latest update and is right before the new scene with Cho. Just summon Cho to your office and it will trigger the new scene. porcodio pouet

Thank you very much, but I just did it myself, out of spite, desire and ignorance of the existence of your message. But thank you very much?

jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019
Does this game include any endings or any complete girl route?
yes there are complete paths for Hermione, Luna, Astoria & Susan. but this is a continuously updated game mod project so there is always new content being added and perhaps there with be more stuff added to them.
the dev has already expressed interest in doing more with Cho, Tonks, and the rest.

gunnnn12345

Sep 19, 2017
So tried this for the first time after playing the original many years ago and it is pretty good. With a lot of fun additions.

One question through. Is Hermione supposed to be constantly crying? Because she is constantly crying in my game. Which is actually pretty fitting a lot of the time, even if it does at time lead to some pretty dissonant moments.

Reactions: breahingdolphin

melteur

Aug 12, 2018
So with this update once we see that final scene with Cho we can't ask her for more sexual favors?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I admit I am fairly disappointed

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Hermione’s content has received a bunch of enhanced dialogue and improvements.

Dialogue improvements are self-explanatory. What do they mean by "improvements"? No new content I take it?

Val4nce

Aug 2, 2022
Due to the extensive changes on our end, and the game's engine, the new update must be installed manually.
i did that but just cause i wanted to see what happens i tried the button again on the new version and the game still crashes - also wanted to ask if its intended that safes are not compatible and if this is gonna get changed or we have to start again ?

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
it really dumbfounds me how they removed the amazing luna content post 1.4. Why not add all those scenes to mirror stories if they're doing something new? Fucking luna solo and the threesome with Hermoine are easily the best content the game has come out with.
I am glad they took that out because it didn't fit Luna's personality in the slightest. The current version is much better.

HOWEVER, I do miss those scenes and keep hoping they'll write a new plot where Hermione is brought in to teach Luna about sex so we can get those scenes back. I mean, the artwork is already done, right?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
HOWEVER, I do miss those scenes and keep hoping they'll write a new plot where Hermione is brought in to teach Luna about sex so we can get those scenes back. I mean, the artwork is already done, right?
don't think she needs teaching on that. it's old art so won't work.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes