Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Hey

I have a problem when I press the "dye clothing" button my game crashes

There is a solution ?
Without knowing more about your system, I'll say that there's a bug inside Intel's OpenGL implementation (game's renderer). You could either try updating the drivers, or enable DirectX renderer.

all the images is like this wtf
View attachment 2761037
Post more information. Without the information about your device, no one can help you. It looks like a display driver bug though.

Last edited:

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
I'm curious about the cupboard :p . What else does it have to give me where the shop doesn't have?? Or it's just the same thing over and over again??

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm curious about the cupboard :p . What else does it have to give me where the shop doesn't have?? Or it's just the same thing over and over again??
money at lest once but after a while nothing which can't be bought (as of non 45 version).

Reactions: Tenstorm

PanDemoMan

Jul 4, 2022
I wanna know what's the deal with the *young* looking astoria or whoever the blonde girl is, she's definitely not in the game and i would like to see her content.

Jan 1, 2021
I wanna know what's the deal with the *young* looking astoria or whoever the blonde girl is, she's definitely not in the game and i would like to see her content.
I could be wrong, but I thought there was some kind of loli implication made with her appearance, and she got workshopped to look a bit older. That could have been a total rumor though. Maybe it was just a cosmetic design choice, like how they softened up Luna’s appearance.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
It is a scene from the game, but like Livvy has mentioned, the image gets mangled due to an error inside the display driver.

When does that scene appear? I don't recall ever seeing it, and thought it was just fan art.

Reactions: monkisuma

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
When does that scene appear? I don't recall ever seeing it, and thought it was just fan art.
If I am remembering correctly, the scene happens when you give Hermione the potion to make her butt bigger and then send her directly to class from your office. You probably should save before you give her the potion so you can try both options and see if the scene would appear for both.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
If I am remembering correctly, the scene happens when you give Hermione the potion to make her butt bigger and then send her directly to class from your office. You probably should save before you give her the potion so you can try both options and see if the scene would appear for both.
Ah thanks -- I don't remember that at all, but it's been a while since I played and used the potions.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
cause renpy dropped win7 support. not devs fault.
actually.. i do run 1.45.1 on Win7 Pro. it lags (well it did lag before with older Ren'Py versions as well), but had no issues running it.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes