JayBee

Sep 13, 2017
In the 1.45.1 update are there any new scenes with Hermione? I got just one additional scene with Cho, but nothing new with anyone else.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
yes there are complete paths for Hermione, Luna, Astoria & Susan. but this is a continuously updated game mod project so there is always new content being added and perhaps there with be more stuff added to them.
the dev has already expressed interest in doing more with Cho, Tonks, and the rest.
I wouldn't call finished any route but Hermione and maybe Cho (not sure how exactly Cho route ends now, but it's probably also close). Luna, Astoria, Susan and Tonks feel like it's barely started, and it will take much time before those will be finished.

Reactions: Mastershake

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In the 1.45.1 update are there any new scenes with Hermione? I got just one additional scene with Cho, but nothing new with anyone else.
prolly not, she's quite finished favors wise.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I remember starting over last time too... Have the devs confirmed at least if this will be the last time we need to do this? Sorry, I generally try to not be negative, but I really don't feel like playing the whole game again if I can help it..

Reactions: Littlething

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I remember starting over last time too... Have the devs confirmed at least if this will be the last time we need to do this? Sorry, I generally try to not be negative, but I really don't feel like playing the whole game again if I can help it..
nope.

Jules66

Jan 20, 2021
Hey

I have a problem when I press the "dye clothing" button my game crashes

There is a solution ?

DioVAnna

May 24, 2020
All the mentioned bugs should be fixed in the upcoming patch. Thanks for your reports!
Has anyone mentioned getting soft locked when clicking on the outfit schedule button? It's shame it's the first time something like this has ever happened to me with the Silver mod.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Has anyone mentioned getting soft locked when clicking on the outfit schedule button? It's shame it's the first time something like this has ever happened to me with the Silver mod.
i avoid that by disabling the scheduler first chance it is mentioned.
ok i don't disable that thing in order to avoid anything in the first place, i just don't want the outfit be changed at all, unless i, myself, do it. i don't use more than maybe 3 different outfits, most of the time i prefer the school outfit becoming more lewd. or maybe a nightie for half a (ingame) week. the whole cosplay stuff etc, to me it just adds to the game lagging. kind of sad that the team spent such a huge part of what they have (time, ressources you name it) on outfits, instead of story.
outfit change makes sense in just one part of the Cho story; pants. there it fits. not gonna spoiler.

i could suggest to discuss some aspects of the game but that would probably derail this thread.

Reactions: DioVAnna
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes