SenMizeri

Sep 23, 2021
Hermione’s content has received a bunch of enhanced dialogue and improvements.

Dialogue improvements are self-explanatory. What do they mean by "improvements"? No new content I take it?
I'm wondering that too. Akabur's dialogue tends to be better, so I'm worried they've fiddled with good dialogue.

Reactions: Rastafoo

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
you have 64bit win7? if so then maybe due that.
yes, didn't see a point in moving to more modern windozens without going the step to 64bit, back then. still running XP boxes for ancient games because even the comparatively stable Win7 has issues running 16bit stuff, hrhrhr..
with WTS, i did switch between 32bit and 64bit .exe in order to find the less-lag way. now with most recent version, the 32bit .exe doesn't exist anymore. that of course will be a major problem for people running any 32bit OS. can't handle the upstep 64bit app; 32bit windoze, no matter wich, will -try- to execute the .exe file, but -can not- ... it will then either crash, or will stop trying, and give some erros.

Fliiv

Oct 22, 2018
The development branch has an "updated save compatibility patch". No idea if that lets it load old saves.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Alright I played through this game and its still a mod. Its 100% cope to call this a separate game. Hermione route is 99% the same with the exception of adding two CGs, other "characters" like Tonks have no real on-screen action. Cho is a full route, yes, but no major distinctions between public or personal.

Its a mod guys. A very good mod. But its not a separate game.

Reactions: monkisuma

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Alright I played through this game and its still a mod. Its 100% cope to call this a separate game. Hermione route is 99% the same with the exception of adding two CGs, other "characters" like Tonks have no real on-screen action. Cho is a full route, yes, but no major distinctions between public or personal.

Yes, and it clearly says so

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018

If you really think there's so little changed that it's actually 99% the same, I strongly recommend you go back and play the base game again to compare. That being said, no one has ever claimed it was not a mod.

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
I found a bug from a Wizard card duel. Which is from the twins. I won on the first duel but next time when I visit them again it still appears first duel option. Not second duel.

I don't have this problem from the previous version.

DarkLecher

Mar 14, 2019
I haven't played this since they removed sex with Luna (and Hermione) on your desk. Can someone tell me if an equivilant scene (I mean, they already had art and everything) been put back in?

tcotn

Apr 9, 2021
yes, you can "bang" Hermione on the desk (in her dress or nude), not with Luna (or i miss something with her)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm aware, but thanks. I did an oopsie in the updater code, so 1.45.1 users will need to update the game manually. I have made sure not to repeat the same mistake for 1.45.2, though.
45.2 said something about error on contacting to update server.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i never use that auto update things; i don't have any of my boxed games to connect to anywhere. i don't even want those games to try. can i disable that automatic update attempt, in a way so the game never ever tries to connect anywhere, for whatever reason, even in future versions? i prefer things be done manually. step by step, if has to.
i prefer my hard- and software to do what i tell it, and just that, and nothing else. it's one reason why i run certain games in a virtual box, within a Win7 environment, which i can set to not do some stuff.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes