Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
A big part of being a creative professional is learning to discern which "advice" is actually usable, and which is pulled from the rump of a cow, slathered in mustard, and called gold.

Big disappoint that nobody in the dev team is willing to write loli, but, since I'm not willing to step in and do it myself, so sad too bad, it'll stay like that. I've written - a lot - and I've read and the thing about being a reader is that you have little to no control over how the story happens.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Still think this game should be popping up on game updates. Like all the big brother "continuations", this deserves the spotlight other stuff gets, nevermind how slow devs are, there are plenty others way slower that get that service.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Still think this game should be popping up on game updates. Like all the big brother "continuations", this deserves the spotlight other stuff gets, nevermind how slow devs are, there are plenty others way slower that get that service.
should but since this is on mods not on games not gonna happen.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
She's very slim, sure, but some girls are. Facially she looks 18 to me and she talks like an 18-year-old.
well astoria (even loli-version) could make hardboiled seaman cover his ears.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Drama Asylum - Paranoid Mind
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
both Cho and Astoria aren't loli the way they look now; one is just that sportive type and the other is somewhat petite..ish but i wouldnt call that loli. and the way they behave at some point, outright childish, well.. i've had encounters with people in their 40s acting all out Kindergarten so that's that. not really about underaged, right? ..right? :cautious:

Reactions: Karnewarrior

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
both Cho and Astoria aren't loli the way they look now; one is just that sportive type and the other is somewhat petite..ish but i wouldnt call that loli. and the way they behave at some point, outright childish, well.. i've had encounters with people in their 40s acting all out Kindergarten so that's that. not really about underaged, right? ..right? :cautious:
40? wow, you are lucky.
Not long ago, my mother reminded me Aunt was now 50.
She still lives at my grandmother's place... at her expense of course.

• Haha
Reactions: F1forhalp

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
All characters in the game are at least 21, due to this Hogwarts being more akin to a university than a secondary school
I would say that, though the game may call it a university, the set-up is much more like that of an English boarding school (which of course is what it was in the books). I'm thinking of the way that the teachers interact with the students and also that they have a house system.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well per potter wiki hermione was born on late 1979 so depending when akabur made his game hermione is around 20.

Reactions: Zwart

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
I would say that, though the game may call it a university, the set-up is much more like that of an English boarding school (which of course is what it was in the books). I'm thinking of the way that the teachers interact with the students and also that they have a house system.
Most of the older English universities also have a house system. Regardless, canonically everyone is 21+ in this game. Except for possibly Fawkes.

• Haha
Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
There are no lolis in this game. Astoria doesn't look a day under 18, and the idea that Cho might be a loli is laughable.

I dunno what kids you've seen, but they sure as fuck don't look anything like Cho where I'm from. The girls hardly look like teenagers, much less little kids, and that's what a loli really is.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes