F1forhalp

SOTD: AC/DC - Beatin' Around The Bush
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
confirmed Feodoisy mod works. aside from a few more cosmetical glitches i encountered, can be played through. it even gives you something to do with that bird, different (side)story. he took some work from other mods and included that in his own, thread has details.
also i'd recommend to play the WT Original by Akabur just once, to see where it all came from, the roots, that way you can see all the differences.
worry not, you still get to bang that Granger girl either way.

Reactions: cmsiq22000

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well wt and wt feo were made when xp was still king of hill and renpy wasn't exactly advanced.

Reactions: F1forhalp

cmsiq22000

Feb 26, 2023
Anyone remember how to trigger the Tonks succubus BJ.

Also the Snape jacking off joining in with Hermione dancing? Seems I missed it if I am already at the end with Hermione

Reactions: Alevarish

Bosss

May 1, 2017
hmmm why would a 'it' (considerably no gender, i presume) even be visiting a website that pretty much is about sex related topics.
They have no goal, only "The path!". This is their fight! And you, fool, are looking for sense where there is none!

Something like that)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone remember how to trigger the Tonks succubus BJ.

Also the Snape jacking off joining in with Hermione dancing? Seems I missed it if I am already at the end with Hermione
1. spend time with her and be not that friendly towards her. unless you are talking about that quidditch match bj.

2. call hermione, request priv. favor, select dance and either wait that snape barges in or make hermione to wetch him.

Reactions: cmsiq22000

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
hmmm why would a 'it' (considerably no gender, i presume) even be visiting a website that pretty much is about sex related topics.
I mean, just because one doesn't identify as a boy or a girl doesn't mean that same one doesn't wank/shlick. Genderfluid people fuck like old people - frequently and with a distressing amount of kinkplay.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes