Weebi

Oct 12, 2018
How to deal with the constant crashes on Android? I never had this problem on the original game

Weebi

Oct 12, 2018
attach traceback.txt on your post.
It did not show crash screen but straight up throw me back to my phone Home screen and i could not find traceback.txt in data, though i have the log.txt not sure if it helpful

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It did not show crash screen but straight up throw me back to my phone Home screen and i could not find traceback.txt in data, though i have the log.txt not sure if it helpful
next question what's your phone and it's specs.

might want to send that log and phone specs to devs at silverstudio.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
1.39.4. it's lat version for many things like 3some with herione and luna and crazy things with unaltered luna and fucking hermione at forest while some ghost watches.
All I kept for an older version is WT Silver 1.38.5 (I think because it still used .png images)?

WTS - Archive
Only goes back to WT Silver 1.41.0
Do you know where we can still get that version? 1.39.4.

Thanks

Reactions: rKnight

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
All I kept for an older version is WT Silver 1.38.5 (I think because it still used .png images)?

WTS - Archive
Only goes back to WT Silver 1.41.0
Do you know where we can still get that version? 1.39.4.

Thanks
Here, I've got the links to this version online listed on our discord server. I figured folks might wanna relive those moments from pre-Luna rework.

Fake117x

Jan 6, 2020
Here, I've got the links to this version online listed on our discord server. I figured folks might wanna relive those moments from pre-Luna rework.

maybe this has been addressed before but from what i can gather reading further back into this topic you guys decided to change tack due to the astoria model. Is that correct? Why did you end up removing so much of Luna's content? It was pretty good stuff. This was my first time playing that older version and it was some top quality content. Shame it's no longer in the game.

Any plans to add it in down the line?

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
maybe this has been addressed before but from what i can gather reading further back into this topic you guys decided to change tack due to the astoria model. Is that correct? Why did you end up removing so much of Luna's content? It was pretty good stuff. This was my first time playing that older version and it was some top quality content. Shame it's no longer in the game.

Any plans to add it in down the line?
Long story short, Luna is being integrated more into the game and the story is being reworked to be more “Luna” than the slytherin thing. Luna will be getting content in upcoming releases.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
That is way too short, how's about a post or a tweet about that? And yes i already checked the Discord and website and saw nothing about thay.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
That is way too short, how's about a post or a tweet about that? And yes i already checked the Discord and website and saw nothing about thay.
The slightly longer version: In the past, Luna's storyline didn't happen until you'd basically already fully corrupted Hermione, which seemed like a bad way of doing things, purely from a gameplay perspective. This also meant that she couldn't interact with Hermione in any significant way. The way that the mind control happened added to this issue, and the way that path ended also left little to do in terms of progressing further.

The Astoria model change is unrelated to the Luna rework.

All of which has been detailed in further detail in previous posts and indeed, on discord. Though I'm not sure what more detail you really want.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
The slightly longer version: In the past, Luna's storyline didn't happen until you'd basically already fully corrupted Hermione, which seemed like a bad way of doing things, purely from a gameplay perspective. This also meant that she couldn't interact with Hermione in any significant way. The way that the mind control happened added to this issue, and the way that path ended also left little to do in terms of progressing further.

The Astoria model change is unrelated to the Luna rework.

All of which has been detailed in further detail in previous posts and indeed, on discord. Though I'm not sure what more detail you really want.
That's plenty, thank you.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes