p22

Jun 21, 2017
Isn't "it" used for objects, and "they" used for folks you are not aware of what "they" gender are (or they want to keep it ambiguous as their "pronoun" choice)?

The only thing I would find kinda weird is only folks that label themselves as "Asexual", if they would be browsing these games. Who knows, maybe they are playing them just for the story and romance?

Bosss

May 1, 2017
don't bring this BS here. thanks in advance.
No need. It`s all was just a trolling) But you should be grateful that there are no twitter activists here. As I said "They have no goal, only "The way of fight". It's nice to see some sane people still out here).

Let's get back to the game. Will there be an update before the new year?

Reactions: mathias

SeekerOfAlms

Dec 14, 2023
I dislike Snape, is there no way to progress without him? I guess the progression is designed with interacting with him...

F1forhalp

SOTD: AC/DC - Beatin' Around The Bush
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
he still hasn't sent up any Slytherin hoe so he gets no shares. simply keep winning over him in that card game and don't call him up to hang out anymore when the house point output is maxed. all that's left then is this Quidesh or whatever game which is really just like Basketball. well, only as far as MC seems to care.

Yvebaet

Oct 1, 2018
Hey, anybody know witch version has the magical milker from snape? The new versions don't seem to have this.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey, anybody know witch version has the magical milker from snape? The new versions don't seem to have this.
you mean genie milking hermione with a pump? 1.39.4 might have it.

The Art is Great its the VN that's sup par and doesn't do Innocent Witches art justice
well still they get appr. 22k bucks from patreon monthly (according to iw thread).

DarkRay1234

Jun 6, 2023
I was hoping that giving potions to increase Hermoine's sexual parts will have a permanent effect on her, but it didn't. Infact there was no seen of her body parts getting expanded. So sad

Reactions: ArmoredRacoon

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
That was due to the wardrobe system update. I forgot on which one so you could downgrade to the one before to make the changes permanent.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes