veryvoodoo

Apr 29, 2017
Just discovered this; only ever played akabur's original before. Was wondering what the difference between easy or normal mode is? I assume has to do with how grindy it is, but does any of the content change between easy/normal (as in are there like exclusive rewards/content locked behind normal)?

Reactions: Blackhatwhiz

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Nope. Just grinding is lessened. If you got all the way through original WT, you may want to take shortcuts, it's up to you. This has a number of added dialog and art bits, though, so don't try to skip too much.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there was difficult mode in 1.2 version which was supposed to have rewards later but it got ditched.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Huh, is anybody suffering from a bug where, you don't have a new game but rather new game + and it just goes to crap?

Edit: Never mind, got through by "ignoring" it.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
How to buy clothes? If you click on the money icon, then the costume changes, but order anything does not work out

Nate Kirk

Nov 19, 2017
Any idea how i get the last spell for astoria? I did the 3 imperio onew and theres supposed to be a forth right? additionally any idea how i unlock the dress-up options for susan? it says i unlocked it but her "inventory button is greyed out

furulu

Apr 5, 2018
I hear there's an outfit for Astoria and favors from tonks? I see it in the patch notes, bug haven't been able to get there.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
astoria needs to be completely cleansed, when does most powerful spells needs 2 cleansing trips so big spell and cleansing and then minor spell and cleansing and then more spelltraining until can cast next spell.

Rouzenrot

May 30, 2018
How to apply the Astoria spell to Hermione? The option for Luna is pumped to the end, the option for Hermione is unavaiable, gray.

evildeadfish

Jul 29, 2018
Rouzenrot- Astoria spells for Hermione aren't in the current version.

Dunreeper- Trigger the "Panty Thief" public shaming event first...

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I'm really impressed on how much work you guys put into this mod. WoW, good work! I hope if witch trainer 2 ever happens akabur would take you guys on the team.
Witch Trainer Two? Akabur is still busy working on Star Channel 34! :)

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes