Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
If the "pregnancy" here is related to worms, the tags list is wrong. The word pregnancy does not fit here, this is incubation or oviposition, but not a real pregnancy. I hate it when tags try to deceive people.

A strong suggestion, create tags for oviposition and incubation, because these things are not real pregnancies.

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
If the "pregnancy" here is related to worms, the tags list is wrong. The word pregnancy does not fit here, this is incubation or oviposition, but not a real pregnancy. I hate it when tags try to deceive people.

A strong suggestion, create tags for oviposition and incubation, because these things are not real pregnancies.
They don't even separate futa from trans so idk what makes you think that's gonna happen.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Ssato243

Pretty sure you an avoid most things in the game. The lesbian tag is because there is a girl when you first meet them you can decide if you want to do anything with them or not. Not sure if there is more lesbian scenes yet or not but many other scenes are with bestiality and monsters.

Reactions: Ssato243

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Ssato243

Pretty sure you an avoid most things in the game. The lesbian tag is because there is a girl when you first meet them you can decide if you want to do anything with them or not. Not sure if there is more lesbian scenes yet or not but many other scenes are with bestiality and monsters.
i tought avout only lesbian not just one at least 2

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Ssato243

The game is fairly new so more lesbian scenes might appear later on. A lot of the content that I saw earlier dealt with creatures/animals but most of it is avoidable. I haven't played this version yet so no clue what it has in it.

Reactions: Ssato243

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Ouch, the game need some proofreading, very strange english around here!!
But it seems funny anyway.

And it needs the tag bestiality, that wolf was so affectionate !:p

Last edited:
Reactions: nn2017

Marinespartan44

Jun 11, 2021
Anyone know if the full game will run on Joiplay for Android? If no one does stand by I'm about to find out lmfao hope so, so I don't have to wait for someone to port it to Android as I don't have a PC of any kind had other financial responsibilities hopefully will get one soon

Marinespartan44

Jun 11, 2021
So for those with Android it does work on Joiplay, however there are some scenes in the prolog that are not rendered properly but ultimately not game breaking as its only during 2 conversations,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes