Donor
Apr 14, 2020
*sees a new pregnancy tag*

*Looks through to see if anyone mentions what it is*

*Its monster pregnancy*

PAIN.

fuser

Jul 19, 2017
Can please somebody tell me if I'm a fucking dumbass that can't buy any clothes except trying them on, couldn't not to get fucked following virgin path and couldn't do nothing with the only bred snakes at the farm (the only kind of species that you can breed with once!) (although the author clearly stated that it is possible). As for the rest I like the story, the renders are nice, the narrative is ok, I'm not a native speaker, English is good enough for me (if you want some quality BAD English try some mtl games). Overall, I didn't like that I couldn't get to what is intended be in the game as of now but all in all I still like the game and look forward to see the next update!

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Grindy as hell, but there again most of these sort of games are. Though there appears to be an error with the subquest log as when activating it I get this error ;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mkkb

Aug 17, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/academyDorm.rpy", line 4, in script
    menu:
  File "game/scr.rpy", line 78, in execute
    screen side_quests():
    screen side_quests():
  File "game/scr.rpy", line 80, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/scr.rpy", line 85, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/scr.rpy", line 89, in execute
    if gwenq > 0:
NameError: name 'gwenq' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/academyDorm.rpy", line 4, in script
    menu:
  File "G:\spiele\Witchcraft-0.9-pc\Witchcraft-0.9-pc\W0.9-0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1626, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "G:\spiele\Witchcraft-0.9-pc\Witchcraft-0.9-pc\W0.9-0.9-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 983, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
  File "G:\spiele\Witchcraft-0.9-pc\Witchcraft-0.9-pc\W0.9-0.9-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1217, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "G:\spiele\Witchcraft-0.9-pc\Witchcraft-0.9-pc\W0.9-0.9-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\spiele\Witchcraft-0.9-pc\Witchcraft-0.9-pc\W0.9-0.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\spiele\Witchcraft-0.9-pc\Witchcraft-0.9-pc\W0.9-0.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "G:\spiele\Witchcraft-0.9-pc\Witchcraft-0.9-pc\W0.9-0.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "G:\spiele\Witchcraft-0.9-pc\Witchcraft-0.9-pc\W0.9-0.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "G:\spiele\Witchcraft-0.9-pc\Witchcraft-0.9-pc\W0.9-0.9-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "G:\spiele\Witchcraft-0.9-pc\Witchcraft-0.9-pc\W0.9-0.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "G:\spiele\Witchcraft-0.9-pc\Witchcraft-0.9-pc\W0.9-0.9-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "G:\spiele\Witchcraft-0.9-pc\Witchcraft-0.9-pc\W0.9-0.9-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen side_quests():
    screen side_quests():
  File "game/scr.rpy", line 80, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/scr.rpy", line 85, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/scr.rpy", line 89, in execute
    if gwenq > 0:
  File "<screen language>", line 89, in <module>
NameError: name 'gwenq' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Witchcraft 0.9
Thu Apr 22 23:07:54 2021

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Whatever, I was only making an observation...rude replies not required.
You replied to a joke post in a serious manner .... how should I respond?

It was painfully obvious it was a joke.

Also, the post you quoted was from a year ago.......

D

Deleted member 3181804

It wasn't painfully obvious and you could have responded in a less demeaning way...being respectful doesn't hurt. I wasn't aware that responding to posts had a time limit either...

D

Deleted member 3181804

You replied to a joke post in a serious manner .... how should I respond?

It was painfully obvious it was a joke.

Also, the post you quoted was from a year ago.......

It was a bit silly of me to post a response after such a long period...sorry about that. I'm going to delete my account now...I have made enough of a fool of myself on this site already...

yacky91

Nov 29, 2018
So many regrets....

I remember I played this last year and the lesbian route had some issues. I talked with the dev, it looked like things would be sorted....

Seems like it was sorted and the lesbian route was removed completely.

@K3NJ1

The lesbian tag needs removing, there is none anymore. Also the rape tag needs adding.
Thank you, this is what I like to see whenever I have doubts about the content. I mean yeah "lesbian" tag and you would find like 1 or 2 scenes while the game focuses on other type of content.

kontantman

Jul 27, 2020
im quite lost, after you reach the academy can you do something after learning fire spell level 2 or is the end of the content?
I got there too... But I also got the stone spell, after that, nothing else... I also fucked the homeless and that's it.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
I got there too... But I also got the stone spell, after that, nothing else... I also fucked the homeless and that's it.
Same. You can buy clothes, but can't wear it, cosplay and teacher jobs unavailable, photoshoot activity unavailable after 2 or 3 events and looks like nothing to do anymore. Can't say if it's bugged or just end of this version.
Also I don't know how and where u can get weapon, changelog tells about. And, more important, where to use it. Maybe against tentacle monster in mill, do not sure.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes