Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
hm... i don't know how i feel about this game... i like the idea of a young witch student which is "accidently" a hottie. (which i personally think should have bigger tits with a bit bigger nipples btw but otherwise lovely figure) i also like she finally can fight after updates but the switch between so drastic seetings at least atm is a bit confusing and odd. also that she can do so many mini jobs/tasks which all end quite early without any sex. (lesser and longer quests would maybe be better? idk)

the switch to current academy time is intersting with the stuff she can do and train - money is thankfully not a real issue and the dev implemented some nice encounters during the tedious repeating act-jobs. but some stuff feels a bit out of place like the gym and cosplay stuff. idk. just my personal point of few.

sad the witch doctor died and the hobo dissapeared.

like her original hair.

please give her one or two cup bigger boobies with slightly bigger nipples cause otherwise she looks sweet :) keep an eye on this project as always :)

Lukee1234

Aug 6, 2020
Love this game. I hope a new update will be out soon :)

Does anyone know a game similar to this one? I need something to do while waiting for the next version:p

Reactions: locoraptus_69

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
hm... i don't know how i feel about this game... i like the idea of a young witch student which is "accidently" a hottie. (which i personally think should have bigger tits with a bit bigger nipples btw but otherwise lovely figure) i also like she finally can fight after updates but the switch between so drastic seetings at least atm is a bit confusing and odd. also that she can do so many mini jobs/tasks which all end quite early without any sex. (lesser and longer quests would maybe be better? idk)

the switch to current academy time is intersting with the stuff she can do and train - money is thankfully not a real issue and the dev implemented some nice encounters during the tedious repeating act-jobs. but some stuff feels a bit out of place like the gym and cosplay stuff. idk. just my personal point of few.

sad the witch doctor died and the hobo dissapeared.

like her original hair.

please give her one or two cup bigger boobies with slightly bigger nipples cause otherwise she looks sweet :) keep an eye on this project as always :)
IMO her boobs are perfect as they are right now

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Witchcraft [v0.9.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 611 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 228 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 211 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Keeps saying I need to do academy quest 2 but I already did it.

edit: what a shit-show.
If you redo the orc thing in the fantasy town, which is the only way to leave, it resets your money to 0 and the plot to 2.

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
Hey! I'm new to this game, is it almost completed? from the previews, it looks good, but I'd like to play it when it's finished.

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Keeps saying I need to do academy quest 2 but I already did it.

edit: what a shit-show.
If you redo the orc thing in the fantasy town, which is the only way to leave, it resets your money to 0 and the plot to 2.
Seriously, is there a portal from the fantasy world back to the real world without losing all your stats?

Comar_99

Feb 19, 2018
Witchcraft [v0.9.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 611 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 228 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 211 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Is there the android version yet of this one?

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes