• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
Friends, please leave your wishes what you would like to see in the game, I'm very interested! Thank you for your interest for my game!
I would like to see something finally come from the worm babies and the farm. they were introduced a long while ago but nothing has happened with them. also would like to have the new job in the modern world finally start.

BBobB

Jul 31, 2017
Friends, please leave your wishes what you would like to see in the game, I'm very interested! Thank you for your interest for my game!
First, I like the game so far. So take anything I say as constructive, not just as negative.

There are several things that look like story or quest hooks that go nowhere. You might want to work out a plot tree of all the events and paths that the MC can take.

For example...
What happens with the baby worms?
What happens with the farmer?
What happens with the job in town?
What happens with the centaurs?
There were several centaur passages that suggested more was coming there.
What happens with the nerd/cosplayers?
What happens at the hotel?
What happens with the photographer?
What happens with the demons in the other dimension?

The graphics are great and what there is of the story is great. However, it seems like what you develop next is almost...random. You don't seem to be filling in quests before the story carries you completely past them.

I think you could really be helped by plotting out all the story lines ahead of time.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
It is mostly monsters (pheromone worm, tentacle monster, orcs, misformed hobbit) with whom the scenes occur. There is one beastiality scene and that is with a wolf, if I recall correctly. Hopefully that answers your question.
So there's a tentacle monsters and pheromone worm? Sounds great! Are those far into the game? Any pregnancy?

robdelobe

Jul 6, 2017
So there's a tentacle monsters and pheromone worm? Sounds great! Are those far into the game? Any pregnancy?
I think both the worm and tentacle beast inflate her with cum. After a little while she gives birth to large clutches/litters(?) of tentacles for both.

Reactions: f9account

RedSilhouette

Jul 6, 2019
First, I like the game so far. So take anything I say as constructive, not just as negative.

There are several things that look like story or quest hooks that go nowhere. You might want to work out a plot tree of all the events and paths that the MC can take.
Yes, you're right. I will gradually fill in all the gaps.

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Great! I'll make it a quest!
Having our heroine have to track down all of her "offspring" one by one sounds like a great quest!

There's many ways the players can do this:

-Determining what ladies could be targets.
-Investigating ladies at night to see if any little tentacles are sliding into their beds while they're asleep.
-If she's too late and the tentacles already have implanted themselves, our heroine could "help" the ladies get them out...
-If she's REALLY too late, the tentacles could already have grown up inside the ladies...so any attempts to "help" would result in the tentacles popping out and attacking her and impregnating her once again...

Reactions: RedSilhouette

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
How to open the console?
Before you launch the game go to <game folder>/renpy/common. Open the file 00console.rpy (with NotePad for instance). Look for the line:
config.console = False
and replace False with True:
config.console = True
Save your edit, launch the game, you can open the console with Shift O (the letter O, not the digit 0).

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
Why you need "birth control pills" for 20 credits in witchcraft 0.93? There is no sex in "real world" which can lead to pregnancy.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Vlad11

Wrong there are other scenes with him after you beat him but she must have academy quest >= 3 a arousal of 50 and be drunk 2.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes