Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Interesting and promising beginning of a game. Based on the sample signed up for Patreon.
From 0.9.3 so possibly fixed in the newest 0.9.4, in the Fantasy Word at Boris' farm the selection either via Corral or Breed seems to be broken or not really a selection yet although as I played through the Queen story path there are are number of girls.
(to avoid confusion, if anyone is using earlier versions as downloaded here, this option doesn't show).

Promising line of development for the developer, if a monster breeding aspect is developed.

Also would be nice if what seem to be one-off scenes could be more clearly re-triggered (e.g. beach dog, centaurs). Or maybe re-triggered period as they seem to disappear after first triggering.

The unexplained dead ends could be cleaned up like Sex Shop, Red Room: if not developed as seems to be case, a dev note notice in game could help save prospective players frustration.

Last edited:

Ekcul

May 3, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9.2.1 (bugfix release)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

App crashes immediately after giving the permission for storage

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
Before you launch the game go to <game folder>/renpy/common. Open the file 00console.rpy (with NotePad for instance). Look for the line:
config.console = False
and replace False with True:
config.console = True
Save your edit, launch the game, you can open the console with Shift O (the letter O, not the digit 0).
Tried it, doens't open, it is changed to TRUE in the config

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes